Reviews for Collision Course: Reconnection
I really like your story! I could feel some of the original feel of Kino no Tabi in your work. I can't help but feel however, that as a mere companion, though Hermes can sometimes act wise, he does not judge and acts somewhat with lighthearted selfishness, childishness and unintentional (or at least to me) cruelty. Of course, Kino has long since learned to take it into stride, and so I think that if Hermes really had wanted to expose his thoughts about a situation, he would have done so with a short nagging or seemingly unrelated comment. And this is reminding me I should finish the series, it's been a while, so thank you.
The Blue Footed Booby chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Okay, a prologue. Well written. Keep goin'...
kuhalalisha ni chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This show was wonderful. I wish I could be more like Kino and accept what I cannot change. You did a great job, that episode made me think too. And I find it funny that you quote another episode where she says she is not a god, the one where the lady asked kino why she didn't stop her from killing the man who murdered her fiance. I am assuming like me, that episode made you think of this one. Sorry to ramble and I hope you are able to reply to me (I just started using this website yesterday) because I have a question. What does Kino not want to happen there at the end of your story? Am I right in thinking that you are implying that humans may turn to machines? Or did it go completely over my head? You know, I just thought about it some more and realized that maybe I'm supposed to be left guessing. And I could erase all of this and you would never have to know how dizty of a moment that I just had, but you don't know me and I'm not concerned about you judging me. Again great story, I can't wait to read more.