Reviews for Collision Course: Reconnection
The Blue Footed Booby chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Okay, a prologue. Well written. Keep goin'...
kuhalalisha ni chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This show was wonderful. I wish I could be more like Kino and accept what I cannot change. You did a great job, that episode made me think too. And I find it funny that you quote another episode where she says she is not a god, the one where the lady asked kino why she didn't stop her from killing the man who murdered her fiance. I am assuming like me, that episode made you think of this one. Sorry to ramble and I hope you are able to reply to me (I just started using this website yesterday) because I have a question. What does Kino not want to happen there at the end of your story? Am I right in thinking that you are implying that humans may turn to machines? Or did it go completely over my head? You know, I just thought about it some more and realized that maybe I'm supposed to be left guessing. And I could erase all of this and you would never have to know how dizty of a moment that I just had, but you don't know me and I'm not concerned about you judging me. Again great story, I can't wait to read more.
-T-