Reviews for Ageless
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really liked this! I love M&MWPs, and although I don't actually ship this I enjoyed reading this a lot. I can definitely picture Luna's son not being afraid to tell Louis he was a beautiful boy, and having no shame - it just seems like something that Luna would pass down to at least one of her children. I could definitely picture Fleur still being beautiful, also, even in her middle age, since she's part-Veela, and Lorcan's crush-at-first-sight on her is kind of cute since he's twelve/thirteen. I did notice one little thing - 'He was not ashamed to say it - shame rarely entered into his mind, in truth - and he had told Lorcan often'. I think that's supposed to be 'and he had told Louis often', since Louis is the beautiful boy. Other than that, though, spelling and grammar were flawless, and I really liked the whole theme of Fleur being ageless, because that sounds about right. Anyway, this was a great drabble, nice work!
MadHatterBellatr chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You have such a way with words, Gamma. Everything you write is beautiful and believable. And i definitely envy you. Great story :)