Reviews for Playing with the Big Boys
I've Got A Secret chapter 17 . 4/21/2006
pink and fluffly that so funny
Ramen and Choclate chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
Ramen and Choclate
Sk8rChick046 chapter 13 . 11/12/2003
hey your story rocks and i love motocross i always ride on my free time the details are awsome and i love the story. it's kool keep writing
Brooke Lake chapter 17 . 8/8/2003
This is great. Also, you (the author) seems like someone I can relate to. Good style. I'm definitely gonna look for more of your fics. I really liked it.
jasmine chapter 17 . 7/28/2003
I haven't reveiwed anyones story and I have read tons not just about motocross but others and out of all of them I liked yours the best, it was so real and I can tell you know a little something about the sport unlike other people ;). I hope to be reading another one of your stories soon.
Joelsbabi chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Your story is really good!
Pinkchick chapter 17 . 12/3/2002
hey, this review is for chps. 16 and 17. they were both great and i liked how you ended it. Can't wait for your next story, keep up the great work on your writings and i'll keep!:)
DodgerMcClure chapter 16 . 11/30/2002
Interesting chapter. I like the story and I can't wait until you write up the next chapter but I guess I will have to wait. Keep on writin'!
Pinkchick chapter 14 . 11/18/2002
Hey again, God thanx for finally updatin, i was missin this story! lol, anyways, did i mention that i do love it and ur still doing a great job. keep up the great job, i look forward to reading more soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2002
Pinkchick chapter 13 . 9/29/2002
Hey, good chapter. Atleast Kori won something-what's gonna happen with her and Andy? I gotta know. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Veronica chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
Hey, this is really good I can't wait to read more. I like the closeness b/t dean and kori, and it'd be cool if something happened b/t her and Andrew!
Pinkchick chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
Great chapters-this is a review for both chapter 11 and 12. You're doing a great job and I am so loving this story. Keep up the excellent job and update soon:)
Jen chapter 10 . 9/18/2002
Hey I really like it please keep updating!
Pinkchick chapter 10 . 9/14/2002
Hey, this is a review for both chapters 9 and 10. They're both great chapters, I love your story if i haven't told before. Well, keep it up and don't leave me hangin'. :)