Reviews for Save Me
perfect.fluke chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Nooo please tell me you're going to continue this story!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Would love to read more of this! Please continue!
LeeBee15 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I think you should continue with this story. I am already pulled into it!
Hawthorn Tree chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
What?! No, keep going! Although the other plot does sound good... But no! Keep going!
forrestdanford chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
AHH! This story is so great, pleeeease update it again! I would love to see how it progresses.
OperaGhost18 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Moooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaarr rrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Cloud Razor T-shirt chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I really have enjoyed what I read of Save Me so I hope you continue with it .
Diving in chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
No way, you have to continue this story, it sounds too interesting! ! ! !
Intrigued Dreams chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I love this story ! This best one I have been reading for this pairing for the first time. I can't wait for the next story for this couple.

I know it will be just as well thought out all sorts of exciting twist and turns. :D
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
hmmmmm. That one sounds interesting, but I like this one better.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
mm. I wish Bane would invade my personal space. And Callie, Callie, Callie. NOT. SMART. Not a bit of it. ooooh...I am surprised Bane did not punish her. If she ignores him again though she will probably be a little short of dead. Just ever so slightly. I loved this chapter.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I think it was rather realistic...after all...Bane is rather intimidating. And Blake is just too adorable. XD So this whole thing is flowing very well.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I like Callie so far. She has spunk. And I love her name. Very original. Is your version of her name the musical instrument or the daughter of Zeus? The latter I am guessing.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
im totally with you on the tom hardy part, i think batman and warrior were definatly his best movies x
newTweetiebird chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I want you to finish this one personally, but I know how I am with my story ideas. Could you work on both?