Reviews for The GerPol Family
Vampchick2010 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
lol this was funny. i can't wait to read more.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
How do we know Renton and Eureka's reservation was really for Holland and Talho? XD
inkedvigilante chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I don't normally read light fanfics but this was quite interesting. It is really a fast read and there's a nice weight of humour written all over it!
I like how Vash said 'Nimrod' xD I haven't seen that word in a while in what I've been reading.
The fic is nicely funny and not just by the gags within it but also in the mood and setting and characters. Reminds me of something I'd watch on TV with the usual comedic American family causing a hullaballoo. x)
Good job!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
At least Sebastian ("One Piece: Parallel Works", not Kuroshitsuji) didn't cook the meal, or else his clumsiness would make the mess even worse.
obsessed chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
LOL! this story is totally funny and i likeeeee ittt i like the part when Poland said Fox got her outfits from Walmart XD but, but, no GerPol interaction? :(
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
We warned you about the stairs, Vash!

Anyway, Vash is, like, a totally fabulous bongo player.
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
:DDDD FREE MUSIC PLAYER!

Instructions: Feed baby. Take out bottle and give it back to change music. xP
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
LOL. Gilbert must like Durarara. XP
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*grin*

Please do update soon! I love the whole food fight thing and Vash's water gun and all- is it weird that I can imagine it?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Osaka is Germany's daughter and Switzerland's sister? Poor girl, having to accompany Vash to the shooting range and Germany to bring your daughter to work day. XD