Reviews for Words
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Ah, toxic pair is so lovely
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was so good :D I recognized the stuff from your other stories as I read it :) I really love this :3
weirdgrammar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Waaaa... I just love all your stories! Sweet and lovely!
rnblvr676 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love all your stories, Organized Chaos is like one of my favorite fanfics ever! I love how you show NiouXMarui so much. Can you possibly make a NiouXMarui fanfic with multiple chapters? Pleaseeeeee?
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I had a feeling that this was related to your other fic, 'Colors'. I loved this one shot, best HaruMaru I have read in a while. I also can relate to you. I have so many reasons that I love HaruMaru that I can't name just one but yet I don't know why I like them at the same time. They're just...compatible, you know. I love your fics and I need to start catching up on Organized Chaos. I'm still reading in the around the early twenty chapters. XD I've got to catch up.
Love your stories, Dolphin, want to read more.
Kacchanwriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Really lovely! ;)
I love HaruMaru
lokica chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm in love (_)
This was beautiful, I really, really loved it! Niou and Marui are just perfect together.
Keep up the good work;
Ja!
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Dolphin, there are no words for how much this warms my heart. Great work.
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Beautiful. You're the reason I converted to this pairing and really the only reason I continue to adore them. I loved it.
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Asdfhjkl
You give me so many HaruMaru feels. Its like ridiculous.
Your the whole reason I got into it and I was so disappointed when I stopped seeing ur name everytime I checked the list - which hasn't been in a while since I've kinda dropped from the fandom with perfect and piller being for popularf right now xD
BUT ANYWAYS
I lurve ur HaruMaru stories and sincerly wish to see another soon .
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You took one of my favorite scenes from True Colors~!

Niou and Marui's relationship is forever amazing to me because of you. I don't know how to express myself in the slightest right now, and I don't think I will ever be able to show how much you've inspired me with these two characters.

You are amazing, Dolphin.

~Lissie