Reviews for Scarred
Aschenhimmel chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Toxic - and beautiful. I don't like self-harm in fics much, but heck, this is so twistedly pretty and sad. Keep it up. XD
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ohmigod. i love this story, and i think ginny dying fits everything, and tom smiling at the end, that was awesome this story is great, i love it
hiro.At.SCHOOL chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow amazingly down i dont read tom/ginny but my friend sent this to me and told me to read it. she was right it is really good.
LithiumAddict chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
M.

This was most definitely a worthy read. I adore the lyrics you've used here...I keep seeing Jack off Jill being used in Gin n' Tonic fic, most of the time very well. I find myself enjoying it, so perhaps I actually ought to go listen to some. Heh.

Anyways, the story. Your portrayal of Tom is fantastic. He's the tall, dark, handsome, and purely evil boy we've all come to know and love. Well done. As for Ginny...I'd grown tired of all the "Ginny as Cutter" fics I've read (there are far too many for my liking), but this one passes muster. A little overdramatic at points, but well-captured. I think her last words were very, very moving. Tom using that spell to give him her scars...that was a masterful touch.

In your author's notes, you talk about how you figure Ginny just wanted to end it all...if that were the case, why would she slowly cut her life away? If she wanted it to be over, wouldn't she have done it in one fell swoop instead of dragging it out? That would be the only viable point of criticism (if that's even what you can call it) that I can offer. But personally...I wouldn't mind Tom at my bedside as I died...*evil fangirl smirk*

Good work. *scampers off to go see if you have any more Gin n' Tonic goodness*
knighted lioness chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
oh my god. this was as shocking and moving and incredible as the fic about peter pettigrew. you are unbelievable! amazing...*sniff* lol. i feel so depressed now!

knighted lioness aka lady kylaia
antisocial mint chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
well written fic, loved every word. very good plot line!
Shada Bay chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This is beautiful.
darklord'stoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
aw... it was just so cute and, sad. i can't help it but why is it that most of the tom/ginny stories end up one of them or both of them dead? i really liked this one, deep.
Jeru chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
ellewoodley chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
eeksie i luv it!
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
sad and beautiful
I especially like Tom taking her scars. i don't know why. I mean he killed her, didn't he? Or did she just give him her life? Lovely story. So Dark. chills.
Come read and review my fics.
Lady Lestrange
Gin -N- Toxin chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I hereby *officially* declare this a Gin -N- Toxin. Go forth and prosper in this knowledge.
-theTOXINateHER-
*clears throat* I mean..
-The Toxinator-
sycoticatalyst chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow, beautiful story! I absolutely love it! I'd like to link to your story on a web site I plan on making... today... I hope... It's a page dedicated to linking to this type of story, which I call a Gin -N- Toxin, a subdivision of Gin -N- Tonic. Email me if you have any problems with me linking to your story, otherwise I'll send you a link to my site so you can see your link, when I get my site up somewhere. :)
Much loves,
Syco
RaveN MiZt chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
beautiful please do write again
Little Red Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Woaw...

I really like how dark and depressing you are... You don't see many good writers like that anymore...