Reviews for TLC
Li'l Albatross chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Loved this one too ;-)
NugatoryTM chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
Aww, it was nice of Janine to share her "space" with Egon like that. But I'm pretty sure that their living arrangement might revolve into getting married some day so I guess it partially belongs to him anyway. :)
Exley K. Spengler chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Great way to end the story. I have enjoyed it. Hope you will write another one soon. Keep it up.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
You just keep writing great chapters. Keep it up.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Another great one. Keep it up.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Another great chapter. It took a turn I wasn't expecting. Keep up the good work.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Great chapter. Keep it up.
JECrazy chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Oh god, sounds like the guys need to help Janine find somewhere better to live...
What is Winston up to? Could it have something to with his father Big Ed, a construction company owner? Hmmm.
I have to confess... I just love Egon's mother, she's the best! ;)
Exley K. Spengler chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
You keep writing better chapters each time. Hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see where you're going with this, but after this chapter I have an idea.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see how you end it. Keep up the good work.
JECrazy chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Ah, I just knew Egon's mother was going to be the one to come & look after Janine for the boys! :)
It will be very interesting to see if Egon will be distracted, thinking about Janine, while on their bust.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Another good one.
Exley K. Spengler chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Keep it up. Can't wait to sere what happens.
viv slvrdreamer chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
i love this story...its the first thing i go to when i see it in the mail...i'd try that cure all...once just to see if it works
Exley K. Spengler chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Another good one. Can't wait for the next chapter.