Reviews for Rack and Ruin
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Billy! This was great! Depressing, sickening and bloody torture but great nonetheless. The ending was just perfect! Billy was able to move on. He can do whatever he wants because he's better. He'll be ok. -sigh- This was an emotional ride but I think I'm ok with that now. Thank you both for providing such an awesome and realistic tale.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
And they're back. Kind of. Maybe not really but close enough. This has been such a traumatic ride for me and I'm not sure I could read through something like this again but thanks for providing such an... Interesting story. Now, to the last chapter! If it's one of those 'just a note' chapter I'ma be a wee bit upset. :P
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
BILLY! I'm so happy! I didn't think I'd make it to this point but I'm so glad I did! I loved this! I'm glad Michael and Casey decided against leaving Rick behind. Never again! Yay!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I'm not gonna lie when I say that I cried. I seriously shed tears of joy, of relief and gratitude. Billy! I've missed him so much! Billy!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. Sorry, I'd write a pretty good review of how awesome this is but I need to find out what happens!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
They can't give up on him! No, not after everything he had to endure. Even if he did break, they can't break their relationship with him. Billy doesn't deserve that! Oh, Billy!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This is torture for me! The suffering needs to stop! Billy can't handle this, he just can't. Casey needs to stop being an ass and Rick needs to stop being such a baby! And Michael, well he needs to do something. Anything! I'ma go cry now...
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I know Casey's not known to show emotion but could he act like a bloody human? Damn that man! I know he's not heartless so why is he being a total jerk? Ugh! Billy needs them and I know the mission is important but Billy needs them! Whatever. I'm too mad to explain how much I enjoyed/hated this chapter.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Billy. My poor, poor Billy. You two are insanely talented to have thought up of everything. All the details that followed the rescue, the torture while he was held guys are scary. I keep telling myself to just stop reading but I need to know Billy will be ok. And he will be ok. He's got to...
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Hallelujah! I'm so happy! Things were getting crazy what with the team losing it and Billy just staring. Oh my goodness! I'm overjoyed! Billy!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Damn. If this wasn't heart wrenching I don't know what is. Billy... I had so much to say but I seem to have lost my words. Is it appropriate to say good job when it's rather depressing? Well, good job at stabbing a hole in my aching heart. :P
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I don't think I can read all of this. I felt sick to my stomach as I read everything that was wrong with poor Billy. Those bastards will pay for what they did. Casey will make sure of it!

Well, I've already started so might as well finish it. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that he'll be ok. I know he'll be ok because well, he's Billy.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
According to this there are 14 chapters. I've just finished chapter two but they already found Billy. Why do I get the feeling that the following chapters are going to be difficult to stomach? Billy...
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'm not sure I want to keep reading. I have this weird feeling that things are gonna get quite bad and I will be left wondering what the the hell happened. Ok, I'll keep going. I'll read this and hope I don't suffer any psychological damage afterwards.
moonshadow2012 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
This is a masterpiece. The storyline, the feels, and the beginnings and endings were all carved out and absolutely flowed. No loose ends. No unsatisfactory results. It was all a work of art.