Reviews for A matter of meeting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I've recently gotten into FF so decided to check out any crossover with other series I like and found this. This was absolutely perfect in everyone interactions. Zack and Rin were just adorable and Sephiroth and Sesshomaru's actions toward each other were great as well.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Well that was interesting. :))
I was sort of waiting for Sesshomaru to transform or something (or a fight scene). But this is okay too, where they're out of their comfort zone aka fighting.
Triva chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh wow I am so glad you wrote this! These characters desperately needed to meet, and you did a brilliant job of that meeting!
Paprika Dreams chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was cute. Almost too cute, the cuteness is astounding.
I like the way you pointed out the parallels, there are more than I would have thought at first. Especially Sesshoumaru and Sephiroth, they're certainly an interesting pair. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
oh if everyone from inuyashaverse saw kagome huging sesshomaru they would be speachless and shocked that sesshomaru even allowd it
Karano chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was awesome, and you did a great job with their personalities. You portarayed them well. Good job.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Zack is only FFVII character who could hang out with Rin and NOT be instantly decapitated by Sess - what's that myth about adult dogs instinctively knowing to not harm puppies?

I like your characterizations of both Sess & Seph. They sounded very real!

Thanks very much for the pick-me-up! Immensely enjoyed the insanity!