Reviews for The Truth About The Pharaoh
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/22
Love this oneshot! Great look at the characters! D
The Hopeful chapter 1 . 3/17
Omg loved it if you don't make more I think I'll have a heart attack
Lilllian chapter 1 . 3/14
It was great and sad at the same time because if you see the 2 moive you can really get it and maybe you can get the hole story
Alexis Marie chapter 1 . 3/10
Okay first of all when Larry said he wouldn't ever leave them again like he did. And yet at the end of Night of the Museum: Secret of the Tomb he left them and never came back! But if you cant make a sequel to that one where he comes back then I am so disappointed in you all! But other than that I loved this. I am very mad that Larry broke his promise! I am disgusted by all of you people who made Larry leave and break his promise! I cant stand it! Very disappointed!
tiffany croft chapter 1 . 3/2
Ahkamenrah is a good pharaoh i herd
Laura Weaver chapter 1 . 2/28
I am King Pharaoh with you Guys ok Please Help me for attacks a Dragon and Snake to in National History Centre I Knew it now and I am Pharaoh of Egypt Thank You Remember Ahkmenrah I am Egyptian Talk and It's was Awesome Film and I am be Mummie ok of Egypt ok thank you Please Help me You coming my House please I got Address is 114 Summer gangs Road Hull HU8 8LP Number is and My New Phone Number is 07572007842 thank you I am new guard thank you
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 1/15
It's sad what Ahkmenrah had to go through, but this was an amazing one-shot.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love Ahkmenrah! I'm glad Larry was there to comfort him. Great job!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
this was very good
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was brilliant and adorable. I loved it :D
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I have bad news :( and somebody has to do something about it. and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!
spatterson chapter 1 . 5/26/2013