Reviews for Adventure Time: The Great Mushroom War
Christopher Kimson chapter 9 . 8/13
Interesting premise, but I have a few gripes.
You didn’t really do a good job of explaining why America would all of a sudden turn on the world and start a fight that it can’t win? Manifest Destiny? I don’t see how that can happen again. Not when there are nukes invlolved. I can’t see how someone would be stupid enough to start WWIII on purpose. Also another thing.
How has the war even lasted for this long? Twenty years? As soon as the first nukes dropped everybody would have launched everything they had at each other. The war would have lasted a few hours, tops.
zachsaur94 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
this has been an interesting story. i hope you can finish it when you find the time to do so.
StegosaurSophie69 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
This is just perfect, omfg.I could actually cry its that good! I stumbled upon this accidentally, and I love it!
BaronDomitius chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
I see that the two have met the man who started the Mushroom War.
somerandomguy chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Ok what the math wsd that what the hell did I miss a chapter
walski chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Well all of them suck and yes I am geting personal see now you need yo make more it's been almost three months now um yeah do somtin bout that . Listen I know your thinking about how you are going to end this fanfiction but its not that deep. I mean you need to find out what you are going to do and do it. I have all my friends hyped up and you just stop .listen get off your but and work.!#wright the story
AwesomelyEpical chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Yeah! You're back!
I have to say, this chapter was almost exactly like it could be an actual Adventure Time episode.
t.tpie chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Lol _
Joseph Friedman chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Like it so far, and I read all of it so far. Some parts really got me thinking to what happens next, especially characters that start out good, and then change into the bad ones. :D Once again, I really do like it. I think there is one more thing that Finn really should do. He has to figure out some way to stop this war, and probably the selfishness and greediness humanity has enough of to destroy each other. It'll be tough, but it'll be worth it. I mean, I saw stories related to the war, but none that involves possibly stopping it. ;)
Ibn La-Ahad chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ahhhhhhhh it's good to see you're still alive. As for the chapter, it was refreshing like you said. Hope you update soon.
Alyssa Becerra chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Hello please update soon I would love if you could send me an email when it comes out thank you PS I absolutely love this story
BaronDomitius chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
So, are you going to update as fast as you can when you have time or are you going to update after you finish the semester?
chris chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Can you make one where ice king tells hisself that he is him?
Weird Writing Nerd chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
BEST ADVENTURE TIME FANFIC... EVER!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013