Reviews for Childhood Promises
crissy315 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
YASSSSSSSS TAMAKI AND KYOUYA 4 FREAKING EVA ! omg I hope they go out if they do I'm going to be so happy and Mabey have a nosebleed from being to happy PLEASE UPDATE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY PLEASE DONT ABANDON IT !
DevoraDeath chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
this is so cute! I luv it!
Koro Usagi chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
YES! The much anticipated update! I'm so happy! Great work, Otaku-chan! X3

With Love,
Koro Usagi
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
*Cries buckets while holding my dolphins plushie*

Beautiful
Koro Usagi chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Please update? Please?

With love,
Koro Usagi
kyoko cross chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
*crys* sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo sweet! *blows nose in tissue*
xSonya chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
stop making me cry damn it xD aha i joke, i love it. I didn't expect to like this so much, i can't wait to see where this goes. Hope you update soon.
xSonya chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
aww that made mecry.. A fic hasn't made me cry in so long, but these two always manage to do it for me. Poor tamaki, if i were to comfort him i'm sure i'd suffocate him with endless hugs! D: aww fifrjeidusferisudfrue! XD
xSonya chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
ahhaha omg i love and hate how this ended xD so much tension, but nooo how dare he interrupt this wonderful reuinion!
xSonya chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Damn that was so satisfying xD so kyoya wasn't being all cold deliberatly xD yay haha can't wait to see how he reacts.
xSonya chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
aww poor tama-chan *huggles tightly*
xSonya chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
oooo! I wonder how kyoya will react
xSonya chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
,mm i like it,. Quite interesring so far!
JayyZombie chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Well, you've done it. You made me hate a non-existing character so much that I actually got super pissed and punched a hole in my wall. Wow...I got some serious anger issues going on. xP I think I only got so mad because I myself have been cheated on, AND used. Its a horrible feeling, absolutely atrocious, and NO ONE should ever have to go through that, real or not.

This story is based on something that happend to you.? Oh, hun, are you okay.? What happened.? You don't have to tell me, and considering its a secret I doubt you will, but just know that I'm here for you. Some people just really shouldn't be in the world. But I look at it this way: If there was no bad things in the world, then all the good things would lose significance. We wouldn't appreciate them nearly as much as we do when we've been hurt and betrayed. Kind of like how people complain about it being too hot outside, but when it rains or gets cold they long for the sun.

Almost over.?! No, it can't be.! I LIVE for this story.! What will I read when its over.?! Oh, I know, another one of your brilliant masterpieces.! cx I'd Kyōuya going to give Tamaki his ring back, or is he going to do what I think he's going to do. Which is re-propose. Which would be incredibly adorable, and I would honestly squeal, which is incredibly gay. Psh, like that matters, I'm already Bi, and in my free time I write stories about animated gay guys. xD Because I'm sure that's what straight guys do.

I've been meaning to ask, how do I do the poll.? I feel incredibly stupid for asking a question that should have an obvious answer, but I can't, for the life of me, figure it out.! I checked on your profile, but I didn't see anything that could be a poll. Just you saying something along the lines of, "Please take the poll.!" Is that how you spell it.? Poll.? Or pole.? Haha meat pole. Oh gorsh, now I'm thinking of funny names I can call my dick. xD But yes, please tell me how, and I'd be more than happy to take it. c: Hehe...I could take the pole up the ass. Bwahahahaha.! xD No, I ain't no submissive bitch. Wow, this has gotten way off track. I'm sorry you had to read that. x'D

Awh, I love you, too, hun.! You're an absolutely amazing writer, and I look forward to another chapter everyday.! I honestly believe you could become a professional writer, if you so wish to be. If you ever do start a career as a professional author, please let me know when you release your first book.! Ooh.! Or maybe I could possibly read your manuscript.? :D Pshaw, look at me, getting all ahead of myself. xD Any-who, this story is jizztastic, you're jizztastic, you're writing is jizztastic, basically when I read your work, or talk to you, it gets jizzy. Oh my glob, I sound like some sort of horny creeper.! xD I promise I'm not.! I just love you. •w• Creeper face. xD Oh.! As I was going to say before I got...distracted, I'm going to reply to your dm today.! :D Yay, lateness.! Unless you're a whore who's period came late. Poor whore...But yes, I, uh, I just thought I'd tell you so that you would know. Mkay, well, I'm going to go ahead and end this pointless review now. Bye.! -
lermia chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
wow great chapter. Sakurai that evil evil man. he gonna get his butt kicked by me and everyone else. muhahahah. oh don't forget me.