Reviews for Bravely Tangled up with Dragons
watermelon-shotput chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I finally got around to reading this story, and I just have to say, it's hilariously wonderful. You've got all the characters down to a T, and you have the best lines ever. :)
The only suggestion I would have for you is to go over your word choices. In a few places, you have a few words that I think you meant one word but wrote another. For example, at the beginning of this chapter, you have 'symbols' when I think you meant 'cymbals'. Just little things like that don't get caught by spell check, since they're technically a word, they just don't make sense in context.
I hope you get inspiration to finish this story soon, so good luck!
Del21 chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Yes it shall be a long one but an interesting one none the less! Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Del21 chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Hiccup kidnapped the princess of Scotland...if that doesn't earn him points with his clan or his dad I don't know what will. lol
Del21 chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Huh this is an interesting turn of event.
Del21 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Ouch talk about some serious bad news.
Del21 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
An interesting turn that Merida would have a wanted poster of her, but then again she is a princess.
Del21 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Toothless is most definitely the start one here, lol. Though I thought that Toothless was going to gobble up the rabbit, that would have been a riot.
Del21 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
"Dumb blonds and soulless gingers" LOL ok that part was pretty funny. Not to mention the last bit with Rapunzel fainting upon seeing Toothless.
Del21 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Hehehe that was pretty funny!
Del21 chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Just need Merida to wake up in the closet with Hiccup's hands and body on her and the poor viking is gonna get another smack lol!
Del21 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
LOL Ouch!
Del21 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Ok, now it is getting interesting!
Del21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
An interesting start, where the story goes from here will be interesting to follow.
Alliance Empire chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
I gotta read more of this!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
He...
Heheheheheeeeeee...
Wow. This is so random. Hiccup? Singing? And Merida singing too? So very weird, so very funny, so very, very random. And yet you stick to the storyline of Rapunzel so well that it almost seems natural. (You know, apart from the fact that people don't normally burst into song to describe their feelings)
Keep writing. ;D