Reviews for Bravely Tangled up with Dragons
13torches chapter 13 . 4/7
What a wonderfully refreshing story! I love the hints that are dropped around of things to come, and the way the three stories are weaving together. Thank you for making this, even if this is all we ever get. You have a gift with words.
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 4/4
So what I'm wondering is, how will they learn their lessons? Or in Hiccups case, grow? When lost a part of himself he grew. As did everyone in his village.
Daniel chapter 13 . 12/18/2017
Love the story so far. Please we must have more!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Oh boy. RUN!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Ooh. )
River king chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
;)
Jae chapter 13 . 5/30/2017
I really like this fic! Keep up the amazing work!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Okay, this seems AWESOME! *grins in anticipation*

P.S. Your writing is really good.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Great work.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Too bad it hasn't been updated for 2 years. I dearly hope you good luck though. This story is good
tardisgater chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
This is super awesome and I hope it's not completely dead. I haven't giggled this much at a fic for a long time. Muse come back please!
BrawlerGamer chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Is anyone able to make Hiccup's words flow with along with the song? because I'm having some difficulty making them work
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
Bahahaha, Flynn! I just can't get enough of his sarcastic humor. And it was about time that Rapunzel finally realized that the Outside world was so full of things that she'd never even dreamed of. ;) I really, really like this story.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Wow, great first chapter! I really love how it's going, and I'm sad that this story hasn't updated in two years. It's really good, and I hope it's not abandoned. Anyways, I'm off to read more!
P.S. I absolutely love your writing style, Hiccup's POV was hilarious. ;D