Reviews for Bravely Tangled up with Dragons
Alliance Empire chapter 13 . 6/1
I gotta read more of this!
He...
Heheheheheeeeeee...
Wow. This is so random. Hiccup? Singing? And Merida singing too? So very weird, so very funny, so very, very random. And yet you stick to the storyline of Rapunzel so well that it almost seems natural. (You know, apart from the fact that people don't normally burst into song to describe their feelings)
Keep writing. ;D
Spirit of Fury
fanfictionmakermachine chapter 13 . 4/8
You are doing an amazing work with this story! Is there any chance you are going to continue it? I would really love it if you did. Please do.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 13 . 3/29
I love your story! Update soon!
I'm yet to read it but with that title, I have no choice.
Awesome title
mooman23 chapter 13 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this crossover. I hope you get back to writing more of it. I'm looking forward to how the lantern festival plays out.
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 2/15
ch 13

Well will it hapen like the origonal story , but maybe Hic walking in the market coud gt a weapon , Merida to get other bow , arrows , sword . And maybe Hicup to improve the fake fin . Trying to melt the scales or try both with the dragon fire and blasmith fire to melt them . Will they try to bring the dragon in their walk ? And save Rapunsel's hair when later she'll be supposed to be kidnapped by the evil whitch Gothel and Flin's(Eugene's ) part of a criminal gang obout a deal for the tresure ?

Well please upate .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 2/15
ch 12

Will Toothless this time will be healed returning his lost tail ? Maybe it could work ? With a try from the healing hair ?
almostneverreal chapter 13 . 2/14
What fun this is! Especially when they were singing in the pub lol! Loved how you mixed your moments with the original tangled ones. And when hiccup sang! Man that was a riot! XD Hope you can continue soon i'm really interested in these twists and turns of events!
flowerkitty chapter 13 . 2/10
I really liked how you wrote Rapunzel's mother, because she is so mean! What she says to Rapunzel is just awful. I'm looking forward to another chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens soon :) Get those creative muses flowing lol
flowerkitty chapter 12 . 2/10
Another cliffhanger! I think how you write the dialogue is spectacular. It's just so in character and great!
flowerkitty chapter 11 . 2/10
LOVED this chapter! I really loved the truth telling in the face of death and it was surprising but wonderful to see a kind of claustrophobic side of Merida. I really really enjoyed this chapter! :D
flowerkitty chapter 10 . 2/10
Unexpected! And you're killing me here because I really wanted to find out what happened this chapter! ;) but I like this new Matilda character and I'm really excited for how you're going to incorporate her and Astrid.
flowerkitty chapter 9 . 2/10
Leaving on a double cliffhanger! Especially one with the cute Hiccup's hand on Merida's waist, eee! Awesome chapter :)