Reviews for Bravely Tangled up with Dragons
ForbiddenFandom chapter 13 . 12/3
Great work.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 13 . 11/25
Too bad it hasn't been updated for 2 years. I dearly hope you good luck though. This story is good
tardisgater chapter 13 . 5/14
This is super awesome and I hope it's not completely dead. I haven't giggled this much at a fic for a long time. Muse come back please!
BrawlerGamer chapter 8 . 3/27
Is anyone able to make Hiccup's words flow with along with the song? because I'm having some difficulty making them work
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 3/22
Bahahaha, Flynn! I just can't get enough of his sarcastic humor. And it was about time that Rapunzel finally realized that the Outside world was so full of things that she'd never even dreamed of. ;) I really, really like this story.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21
Wow, great first chapter! I really love how it's going, and I'm sad that this story hasn't updated in two years. It's really good, and I hope it's not abandoned. Anyways, I'm off to read more!
P.S. I absolutely love your writing style, Hiccup's POV was hilarious. ;D
Lucas Loyola chapter 13 . 2/18
continue Please...
watermelon-shotput chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I finally got around to reading this story, and I just have to say, it's hilariously wonderful. You've got all the characters down to a T, and you have the best lines ever. :)
The only suggestion I would have for you is to go over your word choices. In a few places, you have a few words that I think you meant one word but wrote another. For example, at the beginning of this chapter, you have 'symbols' when I think you meant 'cymbals'. Just little things like that don't get caught by spell check, since they're technically a word, they just don't make sense in context.
I hope you get inspiration to finish this story soon, so good luck!
Del21 chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Yes it shall be a long one but an interesting one none the less! Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Del21 chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Hiccup kidnapped the princess of Scotland...if that doesn't earn him points with his clan or his dad I don't know what will. lol
Del21 chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Huh this is an interesting turn of event.
Del21 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Ouch talk about some serious bad news.
Del21 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
An interesting turn that Merida would have a wanted poster of her, but then again she is a princess.
Del21 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Toothless is most definitely the start one here, lol. Though I thought that Toothless was going to gobble up the rabbit, that would have been a riot.
Del21 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
"Dumb blonds and soulless gingers" LOL ok that part was pretty funny. Not to mention the last bit with Rapunzel fainting upon seeing Toothless.