Reviews for Violent Delights
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
"Those who have violent delights have violent ends… cousin." nice foreshadowing.
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is definitely different than what I normally read, but I actually am rather intrigued by the intense relationship between Sirius and Bellatrix. And it is all the more saddening because she ends up killing him in OotP!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was rather dark, but also rather perfect. The emotions between Sirius and Bellatrix felt very real here, and I loved the ironic echoing with your phrase. It kind of describes Sirius and Bellatrix for me. Wonderful work.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Gamma plus Smut/cousincest equals Amazing Story.

I can picture Sirius being a little sex addicted in his younger years and him having 'violent delights' as you put it, with Bellatrix. The description was great and it was a very good read. Well done!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh wow. Even though I'm not a fan of cousincest, this was wonderful. Hatesex between Sirius and Bella is not entirely unbelievable actually, but you managed to bend their personalities in a realistic way so that it seemed plausible. Your insight into Sirius was lovely too: ["You love it because it makes it possible for you to believe you're doing the right thing when you fuck me like this…"]

The repetition of [those who have violent delights have violent ends] was very effective and I love how Sirius got to throw that back in her face. Very well done! *applause*
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I can definitely picture these two being violent with one another. I don't really imagine them in a relationship of any sorts, but if they did, it would definitely be one like this, where they torment each other and it's rough and violent and, well, exactly how you described it. You write Bellatrix very well, and her personality really shows through here. I can totally see how this Bella becomes the Bella we know from canon. I love how Bella says the line "Those who have violent delights have violent ends, cousin" to him, first, and then he repeats it back to her. That was an excellent way to finish. It was very well-written, too, and I didn't notice a single mistake, which is always wonderful to see. I like your characterization of Sirius, as well, and although it's a little different from how most fanfiction authors make him out to be, it's original. Overall, good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ooh, that final line is awesome. I like how Sirius repeats it back to her. I love the way that the two of them have a rather violently sexual relationship. In a way, I do think that Sirius and Bellatrix would have a lot of fun in that way and that they'd be well suited for each other. Yet on the other hand, I do wonder if Bellatrix might be too twisted for him... Good job, though!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow, Gamma! This is absolutely amazing - so emotion-filled and so raw, you know?

I have to admit to never having read blackcest before - but I have to say by this single story you got me pretty hooked. ;) I also think their characterisations were greatly done - both stayed true to canon and had that in-depth touch to them that made them so alive.

Fantastic work, I loved this - the chills I got alone.. ;).
DressagePunk chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is amazing! Normally not a huge fan of incest but Blackcest is Definetly growing on me. Overall the mechanics of the piece were flawless, though I thought you could have potentially added more to the theme of submission throughout the piece. Both characters were dead on, and realistically I could see this actually happening. I think it's a one shot but I hope Im wrong!
MmeMaxime chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww, that was awesome! So few words to describe the atmosphere and situation and the characters so completely. Very admirable :)