Reviews for UnProfessionalism: It's Complicated
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Very good I will have to read the next one xx
Phoebs chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Wow I loved it! I really love Finn & Nick... I really love them in romantic relationship and I think you do a fantastic job at writing! Please write more Finn & Nick fics, they're so good and I love them. My twitter is MrsNickJordan or my CSI account which is CSIPrincess, sorry for the long review but I've read this 3 times now as Finn & Nick lack fanfictions and I thought I was the only person who liked them in a romantic relationship. Anyway, great job hun! 3
Delia Cerrano chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
What a great cliffhanger & start for a new series!
kenziegal22 chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Loved it! This is an amazing story!
bexyboo chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
great last chapter
connieLover chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Love I please continue
Shadowchaser56 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
sounds super awesome- i love reading these!
maliee chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
sweet! love it!
bexyboo chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
another great chapter broken home sounds like a great name for the third story
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I feel fine about a third one. Next chapt should be action filled as both Nick & Finn are "do then think" types and they are both primed for ready to jump in. Thanks for reading my comments on the last chapter. It makes me feel..feel..something. Shocked that you would really give a serious thought to what I think?
Shadowchaser56 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
definitely do a third that would be really cool- you have some great ideas
maliee chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Love, love, love it! You would make a third one amazing!
bexyboo chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
another great chapter. Patrick is a real piece of work
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Finn wants Nick's protection & wants Nick - once in a while. She can't seem to get over him looking like Patrick. And she won't do anything to really get rid of Patrick. She turns into some whiney victim and ALWAYS blames Nick for everything.
bexyboo chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
another great chapter hope Finn ok