Reviews for Carly's Sheldon
StreetAlleyCat chapter 16 . 7/21
This sis such a cute story! I really need to find out what happens next! Please continue the story!
idontneedusernameimdivergent chapter 16 . 6/28
Please, don't abandon this story! It's amazing and I'd really love to see Sheldon and Carly back together again
Platinum Blondie chapter 16 . 2/11
Looking forward to reading more.
Sareesis chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
I absolutely love this story! I had read the older version a few times, and loved it, and I'm loving this one too! Can't wait until you update!
Laurarena chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
update please I want to read what happens.
crisis chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Shes gunna misunderstand him coming down as a breakup isnt she and shes prob gunna get a "shut up" kiss... And then therell be admittance to love...and HOT PASSIONATE LOVING LUSTY HORNEY SEX!

*coughs and looks around nonchalant* or whatever...im not sitting at the edge of my seat for the smut and love or anything.

UPDATE!
wolviegurl chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
Great story, more please.
chibi-Clar chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Yay!
Sheldon is going to say his "I love you"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
You know a librarian doesn't sound like a bad job. I can't think of a better way to spend the day than surrounded by hundreds of little universes, all of which were created in the mind of someone else and put in existence through different combinations of 26 letters... I just created a really good way to explain her career choice to Sheldon.
Kairi0403 chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Really loving this! I hope you have a chance to update again soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2016
Update!
Noemi chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
Please update soon! Love it!
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 16 . 4/24/2016
I can't wait! The next chapter looks so promising!
fauxontherun chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
I really hope you finish this story! Its such a good read and I love the relationship you've created between Sheldon and Carly (:
RenesmeeCBlack chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
I found this story about three hours ago and just read every single chapter you posted without setting my phone down. You've made me laugh, cry, and blush at this story and I love it! The characters are almost spit on from the show! Please post the next chapter soon, I just want them to say they love each other already! And make babies ;) haha