Reviews for Broken Voices
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Awesome chapter I hope you write more
TanoSkywalker chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
What happens next, though? . :D
bigtomato chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Lol how did Mace Windu get this reputation :P
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Oscor (NO!) ROTFL! I love how your mixing SW with Christian basics. ;)
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Oh man this is great!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love this! You're putting a twist on Anakin's attitude that I never thought of before :D
weaving endless dreams chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
lol i luv the name things :) good story
falcongal chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
this is awsome. please update. oh and can you write longer chapters please.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
UPDATE! :D I like it
GL30 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This story has my attention, it's interesting in an odd sort of way. Probably because I haven't seen anything done like this before.

Im glad you've made Ahsoka closer to Anakins age because their age difference is the biggest flaw in Anisoka.

Im looking forward for more!
Yaya The Elf chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
HIS NAME SHOULD'VE BEEN LUKE... (get it, get it? ...sorry, I had to...)

Anyway, to the review part of the story... Obi-Wan went to collage? He's a Jedi Master, he doesn't need collage! He already has a job AND an education! Oh, well... doesn't really affect the story. But, by the way, I think you should stop with the Earthling cussing. "Hell" and "damn" are okay in the Star Wars universe (they do in fact say those words) but I think you should google some SW cuss words to replace ours, if you want this story to be close to the canon (as it possibly can... there's no Christianity in Star Wars, lol)

Another thing, why didn't Anakin just use that freaky magical thing Obi-Wan used to become Rakko Hardeen? And why does Anakin even have to be under cover? (I may have missed something, so if you had already stated the reason ignore this...) Also, Anakin seems very childish in this... I mean, we all know he can be silly and is a pretty big dork sometimes... but I think you should tone it down.

By the way, is Ahsoka the pope?! YEA, AHSOKA TANO. YOU GO, AHSOKA TANO. (if you get that reference than you are awesome and we may possibly have to get married...)

Overall, this was a good chapter, but it has room for improvement. Wow, that was a long review. I should become a beta reader (...pfft...I'm too lazy...I'm not going to become a beta reader...)

WOO AHSOKA FOR BEING THE YOUNGEST AND FIRST FEMALE ALIEN POPE!

-Yaya The Elf
Blue Raspberry Boy chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Again, interesting. I'm pretty sure this is going to turn into Anisoka, but I want to know more. How is the whole Christianity thing going to come into play?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
COME ON PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY IT WOUNLDNT HURT TO DO THIS TWICE IN ONE DAY!
Tess'ika chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
It all makes sense.
Blue Raspberry Boy chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Woah...did not see this coming! O.O

XD

I feel slightly taken aback, but I'm also very, *very* interested. Christianity in the Star Wars universe? Anakin sent in to get close to a church leader? You did a great job of setting this up and leaving every sentence with a tone that makes me feel like I'm hanging off a ledge. Serious cliffhangers here. I honestly will spontaneously implode if I don't find out what's going on here.

Just so you know, this is instantly raising all sorts of questions in me - for starters, is The Force the Jedi's form of the One True God? - but, for now, I'll hold them back and see what you have in store.

Great chapter! Again, taken aback, but hooked :D