Reviews for The Dragon Games
Sparkvine,

Please make another chapter! Your story is absolutely amazing, don't stop! I know it was 2012 the last time you updated this story, but so many people want this story to be done. You're an amazing writer, this fanfic is so original and creative! Your story inspired me to make my own story. I'm sure I speak for all your readers when I say your story is awesome and should be finished.

Thanks!
MORE PLZ THIS WAS GR8
MORE MORE MORE MORE THIS WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD PLZ MORE CHAPTER ELEVEN 10\10 LOVED IT
plz more
Pleeaaase make a chapter 11!
WOW, fantastic story! I love it:). What happened to Pele? Please don't say she went back to her abusive master!:(

If you can, you should really make a story about Pele and her past/ future life or something. You're an amazing writer and Pele is such an interesting character. Please never stop writing!
Aviphire chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
More PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I like it!
clawshifter chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
I really like this story so far! Hey, I hope you don't mind, can I request that either my Lapis Dragon, Khnum, or my Paper Dragon, Mikaboshi, make an appearence here?
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oooh, don't stop now, this is a REALLY good story- I read it like 10 times! I loved this part and recited it to my family until they started giving me The Look: "That one is Stoney, that one is...oh, that's not a cloud, it's a Fog Dragon. That one is a cactus..." XD Don't abandon it now!
Lauren Vieth chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Can you please make more? I'm really into this story and leaving off there is making me wonder plus I like this story so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I really hope you finish this! It's SO GOOD! Plus, when your done, can you maybe think about making a Sun DragonXMoon Dragon shipping based off the original Sun and Moon Dragon? Since they created the world for each other, and maybe how they had descendants.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This is an awesome story! This inspired me to write my own dragonvale fanfic that's loosley based off this. Mine's about a forge dragon named Seam who must compete in a hunger games-like thing.
Angeyzombeh chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
When will you continue it's good so far and I'm saying this as a hardcore dragonvale fan.
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Do you plan on including any of the special holiday or Gemstone Dragons? What about the Apocalypse Dragon?
TriTreeckoTroop chapter 10 . 5/26/2013