Reviews for The Dragon Games
MORE PLZ THIS WAS GR8
MORE MORE MORE MORE THIS WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD PLZ MORE CHAPTER ELEVEN 10\10 LOVED IT
plz more
Pleeaaase make a chapter 11!
WOW, fantastic story! I love it:). What happened to Pele? Please don't say she went back to her abusive master!:(

If you can, you should really make a story about Pele and her past/ future life or something. You're an amazing writer and Pele is such an interesting character. Please never stop writing!
Aviphire chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
More PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I like it!
clawshifter chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
I really like this story so far! Hey, I hope you don't mind, can I request that either my Lapis Dragon, Khnum, or my Paper Dragon, Mikaboshi, make an appearence here?
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oooh, don't stop now, this is a REALLY good story- I read it like 10 times! I loved this part and recited it to my family until they started giving me The Look: "That one is Stoney, that one is...oh, that's not a cloud, it's a Fog Dragon. That one is a cactus..." XD Don't abandon it now!
Lauren Vieth chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Can you please make more? I'm really into this story and leaving off there is making me wonder plus I like this story so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I really hope you finish this! It's SO GOOD! Plus, when your done, can you maybe think about making a Sun DragonXMoon Dragon shipping based off the original Sun and Moon Dragon? Since they created the world for each other, and maybe how they had descendants.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This is an awesome story! This inspired me to write my own dragonvale fanfic that's loosley based off this. Mine's about a forge dragon named Seam who must compete in a hunger games-like thing.
Angeyzombeh chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
When will you continue it's good so far and I'm saying this as a hardcore dragonvale fan.
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Do you plan on including any of the special holiday or Gemstone Dragons? What about the Apocalypse Dragon?
TriTreeckoTroop chapter 10 . 5/26/2013