Reviews for The Dragon Games
Pleeaaase make a chapter 11!
WOW, fantastic story! I love it:). What happened to Pele? Please don't say she went back to her abusive master!:(

If you can, you should really make a story about Pele and her past/ future life or something. You're an amazing writer and Pele is such an interesting character. Please never stop writing!
Aviphire chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
More PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I like it!
clawshifter chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
I really like this story so far! Hey, I hope you don't mind, can I request that either my Lapis Dragon, Khnum, or my Paper Dragon, Mikaboshi, make an appearence here?
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oooh, don't stop now, this is a REALLY good story- I read it like 10 times! I loved this part and recited it to my family until they started giving me The Look: "That one is Stoney, that one is...oh, that's not a cloud, it's a Fog Dragon. That one is a cactus..." XD Don't abandon it now!
Lauren Vieth chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Can you please make more? I'm really into this story and leaving off there is making me wonder plus I like this story so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I really hope you finish this! It's SO GOOD! Plus, when your done, can you maybe think about making a Sun DragonXMoon Dragon shipping based off the original Sun and Moon Dragon? Since they created the world for each other, and maybe how they had descendants.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This is an awesome story! This inspired me to write my own dragonvale fanfic that's loosley based off this. Mine's about a forge dragon named Seam who must compete in a hunger games-like thing.
Angeyzombeh chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
When will you continue it's good so far and I'm saying this as a hardcore dragonvale fan.
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Do you plan on including any of the special holiday or Gemstone Dragons? What about the Apocalypse Dragon?
Kennyboy chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Impressive story!
Somefurry chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Make a freckin' 11 chapter darn it
Somefurry chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hey,can you make two dragons named Conner & Rachael there fell in love at first site in a diffrent story Plz. btw Conner is a panlong dragon & Rachael is a ice dragon :) you can change them if you !
Sleepy Pyromancer chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Okay wow I was really surprised by how good this story is! I was bored and curious enough to check if there were any Dragonvale stories, and gods am I glad I was! I love the characterisation, the setting and the 'world' you have here! (And it actually makes me feel bad for entering my Dragons into the Colosseum an Racing XD)