Reviews for Oh Mother
ShadowfaxRunner chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Seriously...RAY NEEDS TO DIE! Any guy who's going to pour boiling water down a little girl's back should be shot by Gibbs! BTW how the heck did you come up with boiling water? Update soon please!
Bella chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Ahhh just read ur story for the first time! My friend sent me the link for it :) its so sad, but I luv it! Port ziva and Sarah tho...
I don't really know how this site and stuff works but please keep writing this story!

-Bella xoxo
mishka chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
The abuse that Ray did disgusts me. I hope he suffers. And I can't wait to read more.
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
oh wow that was a good chapter, no sign of the Bast**d Ray, how could he do that to his beautiful wife and daughter, Tony should go out and hunt him down and blow his brains out, then have a party to celebrate his passing, like this story post soon
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I am going to kill Ray. I've already found out 8 of the 18 ways to kill with a paperclip, and though I may only be a teenage girl, I can take down a full grown man 3 times my age. Please make his death gruesome. Have either Tony and/or Ziva do it. Makes it seem more...fitting. Anyway, please update again soon. Thanks! :)
Miss Suave chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
OH HELLLLLLLLL NO! Sorry for my language. Ray better sleep with one eye open tonight! Because Im coming after him now. *grabs gloves and gun* now let me know where I have to go! Lol. Update soon!
conservativegirl chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
. Psyco! Great chapter though:)
missiontothestars chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
This is so cute! I love little Sarah! Its so sad to think that abuse like that happens in the real world. Anyway GREAT story:)
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Awww this is such a good chapter! Sarah is so innocent

So is Sarah definitely Ray's kid? Coz it would be so magical of she turned out to be Tony's!

PM soon, and we'll have to RP soon!

-Livy xoxo
tenahi chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Thats it! Thats the ending. At least do an epilogue or somthing
Wankybrittana'14 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Oh this chapter was really good. And I've always hated Ray, lol so I'm glad he's the bad guy in this story
Corala chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
God help him that all i can say
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Not that Ziva didn't have proof of Ray's abuse, but now Tony and Gibbs have heard Ray threaten Ziva and her daughter and what he thinks of them. How humiliating to hear such words from your husband. Gibbs has made it clear that he would kill Ray if he even attempts to come after Ziva. Everyone is so happy for Ziva's return, regardless of the circumstances and Sarah has already stolen everyone's heart. Ziva is vulnerable right now and she needs the protection of her friends, father figuire and especially Tony. :D
DS2010 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Damn can I borrow Gibbs sniper rifle I think Ray needs one between the eyes .
TivaGirl chapter 3 . 9/29/2012