Reviews for Changing My Past
Guets chapter 18 . 1/16
As a writer I get what you mean by one bad comment, but at the same time, I don't have any sympathy for you.

One bad comment weighed by thirty good ones, seems to be a scale tipping your favor. Not everyone will like your works, that's a reality that every writer has to live with, but it's your job to take it with grace and poise. As a writer your style changes as you age and matures as you do. It's a reflection of you. With a single OC you can get to know the author's personality, even if you try to hide it.

I'm not saying your weak, and I'm not bagging on you. I'm saying don't stop on account of one or twenty people's comments, when you have one hundred others asking you to update.

I've had comments like that before, it hurts, it pisses you off, and it makes you want to stop writing. But I didn't and I have people that can't even tell my age when I write! I won't compare you to me or anyone else, but I hate to see an uncut diamond lose it's shine before it forms a gorgeous and sought after piece of jewelry. ;)

Now then, let us know when you'll be back, I look forward to seeing what this uncut diamond will write next.
Anathama chapter 18 . 3/10/2015
Me love your fanfics sempai-sama
Ay-chan chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Good luck and I hope you get many good views and please don't get discouraged by a bad view. Because there are many that adore you and your work!
-Love, Ay-chan3
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Wow so sad
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Please make the chapters longer
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Hahaha
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
So sad
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Reborn doesn't even question how Tsuna knew Chrome, Mukuro, Gokudera, and Lambo? If that doesn't set off alarm bells in Reborn's head, I don't know what would.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
isnt reborn suspicious tat tsuna knows all these peple? mukuro is still in vindice. also. lambo hasnt arrived yet. and tsuna said seven guardians instead of six. reborn should be suspicious.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Butterfree chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This is an interesting idea and great opportunity to develop all the characters very nicely! I thought Yamamoto could've had a bit more of a lengthly scene to lead up to his resolve but the idea is great.

Queenie
YaoiLuva14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awww plz update! Poor lil Tuna fish needs a happy ending!
d gray man fan chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
nooo this was really good