Reviews for Restore Unto Me
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I loved this. I LOVE David.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Dear Anon,
I understand how someone could be upset at G-d. Everyone is guilty of it, but you have to remember that he has a divine plan. David was already suffering and he suffered even more later. He did something bad and he was punished, G-d was showing that he was NOT leniant on royalty. David was also a role model and a leader and a G-d fearing man but even he was not above sin. Think about it.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So you're telling me that David sinned so god killed his child? And that after the child died, David felt better? I thought you guys said there was no punishment for sin? Some god you have.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I find myself turn to this passage often because I have to be reminded constantly of the L-rd's gracious forgiveness. Praise His Name that He is able and just to forgive us of our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww, wow..this was so brilliantly written! Awesome job here! Wonderful work! Brilliant addition of details..Great job!
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I always thought that it was unfair that the innocent child had to pay for the wrong of its parents...
Rosie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012