Reviews for Burn
KittenBane chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I am up for it -over doses-

sometimes, just go with the flow
The Crimson Kiss chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was... disturbing... but in a really good way, somehow. It was just as enjoyable as it was fucked-up... so, I liked it, I guess? :P definitely riveting, and most certainly going on my favorites list.
altaira reve chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Impressive. Very intense feelings, and as creepy as it can be, I felt like I could empathize with Sasuke and his thoughts about his brother, you'd made them so visceral.
On a side note, the song you're quoting, while sung by Rihanna and Eminem, actually was first done by Skylar Gray. (If I'm not mistaken, she also was the one who wrote the song.) Her version is even better and more tragic sounding, IMHO.
Xtase chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hmmm...it was alright. It seemed to be more angsty and morbid than horrific.
MaggiSakura chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow...you got that from listening to 'Love the way you lie', lol. It was good in a weird way, I guess. At first, I thought he was alive, but then the no bleeding and unmoving changed my thoughts. Eh, Sasuke's such a creep, doing that to his brother. I hope he knows he can catch something messing with a dead body like that :D

CHOW
paris chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow... that is very emotional o.o
OragamiBlueAngel chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
...this is depressing...
Sorry...
But I liked it
After I apologized to my brother for something j did
FXL chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I must be on something because for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. This was written nicely and showed that Sasuke is going a bit nuts, so all good. :D
Arithena chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This might sound like a stupid comment but

Itachi dead D: I loved him