Reviews for Bad Things, Good People
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
You've got one Catholic right here, and I really loved the angst in here, as well as the beautiful descriptions. DFTBA!
2nd Mass Redneck chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Another great story. Molon Labe was definitely my favorite episode so far and you really got how lourdes mustve been feeling. I never really liked Jamil but Lourdes is one of my favorites and its hard not to be a little upset about the way he died.
anyway i really liked the story, especially the hopeful ending and about how God tests those he loves.
There are alot of people who arent in good places right now and reading your story can only give them hope.
Brace yourself like a man! I will question you and you shall answer me!—Job 40:7. Thankyou for that, you have no idea how much it means to alot of people
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
very nicely done. this fic is very realistic. even people with remarkably strong faith often lose sight of it when bad things happen. but i like how you ended the fic with a bit of hope that lourdes will eventually come back to her faith, even though she still doesn't understand why God let jamil die. your writing is great and your characterization is spot on. keep up the good work!
jess chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this was amazing and you should continue
samcarter2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very nice! Thought it was completely realistic. In fact, the pastor of the church I've been visiting preached on Job yesterday. Can't wait for more.
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was beautiful - I was longing for a Jamil/Lourdes relationship fiction (there's a couple) but now it can never be (thanks alot writers!) - you wrote her feelings so eloquent.

Nicely done.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
An amazing tag to an amazing episode. You've really managed to get inside Lourdes head with this and express how she would feel after losing someone so important to her. Especially after seeing him die.

I loved the episode. Definitely a favourite, if not the favourite of the entire series so far. I love reading your fics because they just feel like an extension of the show - well written, character driven and just great in general :)

Keep up the amazing work. Looking forward to more.

-Rachel
shadowwolf547 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome oneshot. It was pretty clear that Lourdes lost here faith in the show and I thought you were pretty spot on with how you made Lourdes feel.

I really like the ending you done, how she saw that page in the bible and read that sentence, it was really touching.