Reviews for The Matador Has Fallen
A chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Why do you always stop your story's so early?!

You should finish this one.

Klaus kills all who betrayed him and he gets Caroline back.

Damon and Elena, the only people who didn't betray him, are trying to help him find Caroline and find a way to get her back. In the process, they find out that there is another cure. They find Caroline and she is shocked to see him. They are trying to kill each other and klaus shoves the cure down her throat.

She regrets everything she did. That wasn't really her. That was the ripper. And now that they weren't vampires anymore, she remembers how she truly feels for klaus and he forgives her. Then they live a long happy life together. Get married, have kids and grand kids, and die together of old age
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Why not continue?it s a wonderful idea
RockaRosalie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Good
guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is so different please continue it i would like to see what will happen next!
Neptune19 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love the idea. Hope you keep going. Kloraline is my fave couple.
lunapeacock chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interest start can't wait to read more!
tearzofthestarz chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm really interested in where you could take this. Update soon!
JessyMessy789 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It logged me out! Stupid FF! This was me: ;)

OMFGGGGGGGG... Kady that Cliffhanger! I am so anxious for the next chapter already!

I can tell that I am Team Klaus but only for right now. Haha!

"He gasped and Morgan's smile grew wider. "Been a long time since you felt that, huh?" WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME! I about died & started tearing up! I could only imagine his face, his feels. To feel the blood coursing through your veins & to be alive again HAS to be another world for him. Like I can't even process!

NEED MORE INSTANTLY! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012

I can tell that I am Team Klaus but only for right now. Haha!

NEED MORE INSTANTLY! UPDATE!
CarolineMikaelson chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cool , awesome idea Please continue. Do we get a little Klaroline romance in the Future or is it just revenge?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
sjfkshdfjkshtughahs. I love you are amazing. You think of the best stories EVER. I saw this a few days ago on tumblr and fell in love with the idea now that it's an actual fic, you do not even understand how happy I am! This fic is amazing there is so much to tell. Like how exactly did they go from loving each other to hating one another. Please update this soon, like I need to read chapter two stat!
SweetyK chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Goos start and a very orginal idea !
Rose d'Epine chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I hope Elena will died because it will realistic. Caro is just a slave of Damon & co...
But I love your story, please update soon!
annecross chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is a nice start! and its so interesting, can't wait to read the next :)
angel1725 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012