Reviews for Young and Wild and Free
Beth Colwell-Bel chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Fun! Love the young lovers!
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
dont we all just wish got a love and hot sex like jax and tara? damn
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved this short.
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
abosutely loved it :)
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Your stories are so brilliant!Do you think you could continue the Opie/ Donna Story? With lots of Tara/ax? I keep coming back to read this story- I love how you wrote the characters!
tanilc chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
amazing story. i love how cute jax and tara are, and poor opie. great way for him to meet donna. thanks
Alikatt31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Loved it! Post more soon!
Northwoman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was adorable. Unfortunately, even if Sutter does a first 9 series later, Jax would be too young to have these scenes I think. But oh, I'd love to see the high school Jax & Tara for real. Thanks for this story!
Tina chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this story! Well, I love all of your stories, but I enjoy teenaged Jax and Tara, especially a story where they are already in love in that "i gotta be with you every minute or i'm gonna kill myself" type of way.
I think you capture this couple as well as any writer on , and I love reading your work.
The Opie/Donna meeting was also fantastic. I've always wondered about their history. Were they High School sweethearts too? Did she come into the picture after Tara had left (which was the impression I got)? But I've always liked the idea of them having been together since they were teenagers as well.
Random note, but I particularly loved the line "He couldn't help but smile, couldn't help but fall." Beautiful.
Great work, as always!
michelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love it! I like the variation of emotions from ope and the beinning of his romance. I also love my jax and tara fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
supreme excellence.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Really well done! Amazing story writing you have!
wishuy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love all your Jax/Tara stories. This is no exception. Great story.
katbrown88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
What I love about this story is that you've filled in some of the Opie and Donna blanks that have been floating around in my head. I often wonder if he did, and to an extent still does, yearn for a relationship like Jax and Tara have. I also wonder if he got that with Donna, at any point in their relationship. Based on how he has now I like to think that Donna was his Tara.
I adore the way that you write Jax and Tara. The way they are always clawing at each other, as most teens in love do, is so perfect, but you always make them wise beyond their years. They may be young, but they've been through enough shit for a lifetime.
dogodigger chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Love Opie's thoughts, and the very clear relationships each of them have with each other. This was great and so much fun! ...and such good "M"-yum!