Reviews for Blood For Wild Blood
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwwwwww ! I'm glad Wes's doing better !
nightowlv chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Fantastic story! I loved it! The characterization was spot-on, the plot was well-paced, the story had just the right blend of intensity, comedy, and drama. And most of all, it offered an excellent portrayal of the friendship/partnership between Wes and Travis. I could see this actually taking place on the show.

I really came to love "Common Law" during its first season, and now that it's over (hopefully only temporarily, as I really hope it gets renewed for at least a second season!), I'm looking everywhere I can for fic. I haven't found very much yet, but I have come across a few that match my preferences (gen, hurt/comfort, etc.). I'm so glad I found your story! It was exactly the kind of fic that I enjoy! I really, really hope you post more fic. When I looked at your user page I noticed that you have some unposted stories in the works, and I cannot wait to read them! It's been a couple of years since I graduated from university, but I know exactly how busy it can be, and how little time there might be for things like fandom. But, when you find the time to continue writing and posting, you will have one eager fan ready to read whatever you share!

(By the way, this is my first review! I signed up just so I could leave this feedback. I really, really enjoyed your story!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was AMAZING, do you think you could do a oneshot with Drunk!Wes?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great story! Love the Wes whump-feel free to write more :)
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this so much! Thank you for writing!
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Loved it, the characters were very IC
Syd chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very good! You captured the characters very well! I just love the relationship between Wes and Travis. I also love their therapy sessions. Continue your awesome writing as I will read more of it!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I just had to let you know what an amazing job you did with this story. I know this is a fairly new show, but I think you did an awesome job keeping everyone in character. I love how there was h/c but the guys weren't corny about it. I also like that there wasn't to much Alex in it. Her character is ok, but I don't like how she strings Wes around. Anyway, awesome story, I enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Your excellent knowledge of the characters, Wes and Travis, and their deep,loyal bond of friendship is evident in your creative, yet accurate dialogue between these two partners. They are truly brothers in every sense of the word. Thanks for a very entertaining story!
lastseventh chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
They start bickering almost immediately. Wes takes Travis's constant presence to be an admission of guilt; Travis thinks Wes got himself into this whole mess because he has a shitty immune system.

Exactly how the two handle their relationship!They may think differently, but eventually they'll both be each other's side when the time comes.
Good job!Hope to see more Artikel you write!:)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is fantastic! So well written, so wonderfully true to the spirit of the series, full of such great character interaction, and full of such wonderful, dry wit as well. Your Wes and Travis are both magnificently true to their characters. I also love your one-liners as well. Truly one of the best one-shots in this fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I can barely breathe because I was either laughing or gasping throughout the fic.

This is exactly how they would behave.

Great fanfic.
Liz210 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was really good. Travis is my favorite, Wes is a close second, and I enjoyed it. :)
Iuliana chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I can't tell you what a big fan of Wes I am and how much I enjoyed this story. Of course I especially enjoy the whump so this was like chocolate cake for me :)) It was wonderfully writen and a joy to read, maybe you will consider writing another hurt/Wes fic when you have the time
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ok, I love the banter in this story. Very spot on. And as someone who has been suspected of having TB more than once, you describe the misery of it very well. Hope to see more from you in the future! Good story.