Reviews for Rise of the Black Dragon
fireclaw239 chapter 24 . 2/18
if you're so excited, why haven't you updated yet?
Gacsam chapter 24 . 1/12
Amazing story, hope you continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Why did you delete blackbird?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
please, please reupload blackbird!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
hello! im one of your readers this is not a review. i just want to say i really love your story blackbird. please continue it. blackbird is one of the most wonderful fan fiction i read so far.
some people might say you stole the concept but its your own imagination. don't limit yourself. continue the 'blackbird'

a fan...
Great chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What happened to Blackbird?, I was going to read it again, but I search for it and its no longer there. Please reupload it, please!
Optimusa chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
I wan mooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!
Great chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
You know, you are part of my favorite authors, I usually don't read Bleach fanfics, but you just got me addicted to them so really hoping for a new chapter. Looking forward to more!
Titanium OverLoad chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
when r u gonna update i've been following this stort for months :[
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
holding chapters hostage in exchange for reviews? how low can you get?

this fanfiction, as well as Blackbird, explains why your books don't sell.
murdock chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
This is such an awesome fic please dont destroy it, im being honest when I say that it is one of the best that i have read.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
You know, I have no idea why this fic has so few reviews. It's such a good fic! It has a few OCs and a large number of plot twists, yet completely well written! Even if you have not returned to the main plot yet, you have used it to expand on the personalities of your OCs, their past, and Ichigo's own past. I love this and I hope you update this fic soon! (I found this after reading your KHR fic Blackbird. Enjoying it immensely and hope you will complete the fic alongside this one, unlike other authors!)
SilverFlameHaze chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
Okay, I'm finally at the latest chapter of this crazy ass Almost-OOC Journey! :3! Now that I am here... I have to admit that this is probably the most crazy Bleach fic that I have ever read that is not completely OOC... It's actually a rather good blend of craziness and humor, with a bit lacking towards action, but nonetheless, interesting. Honestly, if you put the suspense part into humor, that would describe this story better. It's hilarious but it has no real goal that the common reader can see. There's no grand enemy or force to overcome. In other words, there is no antagonist. Anyway, great job, love the Rikka-in-training fluff. I wish for slightly more Ichigo/Eris, maybe some more explanation into the name Ayame, and... er... More Toshiro! :3

Hasta Luego.

Lann Majra.
HannokiKaen chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
You should be proud. I have a two final exams ( grade 12 finals) and I still read this within one day- as well as your other long story. can't wait for the next chapter... Please?
Kaen
Hyde-chan chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Just reread the story and I must say: I want some Ichigo-demon stuff. What is Kiego hiding? What tattoo did Ichi get? Why does everyone think I'm crazy?! Uh... Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, here's a review ('cause I sorta' stopped reviewing there and felt bad) and I totally get the uninspired thing and reviews are the best incentive, ne? And becuase I can only reread a story so many times. Anyway, Lates!