Reviews for Rise of the Black Dragon
What the shitbiscuit! Up fucking date man. This is like someone took the story I've always wanted and actually wrote it. Seriously update it please.
fireclaw239 chapter 24 . 7/9
since you're abandoning this story, why not put it up for adoption instead?
DaughterofDante chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
Please update! This story is amazing!
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 21 . 5/28/2015
"Dr. Kurosaki Style! Unruly Patient Takedown!"

Got that from 'Not Quite as Planned' by cerokun?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/25/2015
FUCKING. EPIC. continue pls!
Neanim chapter 24 . 4/20/2015
Hey! I totally loved this story! (i mean how can u not love a godlike ichigo:P) okay so this review is a combined review for this and the previous chapters of this story. Anyways sometimes it seems like ur story is getting a little off track (i dont have a problem with it but i thought i should mention it, also no offence). Otherwise it is very interesting and i hope u continue!
Have a nice day!
Ezakike chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
I love it! I will definetly be reading this again. Also, not sure if this will help but Ichigo seems more of a war demon with all of his explosive reitsu instead of an incubus. Plus, can't wait to see what you do with Karin and Toshiro. And if you plan to bring all of squad 15 to the seiretei (kinda like a squad that perodically switches between the two worlds) then Yuzu and Yachiru would be a cute little friend pairing (Nel would also go good with those two (in either form (child/adult))).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
cool. interesting and funny
fireclaw239 chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
if you're so excited, why haven't you updated yet?
Gacsam chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
Amazing story, hope you continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Why did you delete blackbird?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
please, please reupload blackbird!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
hello! im one of your readers this is not a review. i just want to say i really love your story blackbird. please continue it. blackbird is one of the most wonderful fan fiction i read so far.
some people might say you stole the concept but its your own imagination. don't limit yourself. continue the 'blackbird'

a fan...
Great chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What happened to Blackbird?, I was going to read it again, but I search for it and its no longer there. Please reupload it, please!
Optimusa chapter 24 . 7/28/2013