Reviews for Lessons
Silver-Freddy chapter 1 . 4/14
it would be pretty funny if you made a version of this from foaly and holly's POV as they are watching through a hidden camera!
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2014 a failure in the art of flirtation. And is this a sort of AU for There's a GIRL at Bartleby's?
shep114 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh, I am just shaking with laughter and fangirliness. I truly LOVED this and can't wait to enjoy more like it :)
Hermes' Little Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I now ship Finnemas so hard... FINNEGAN IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ARTEMIS! They can be so sweet... :)
Andy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You've braught a smile to my face, and a lovely story to my day. Thank you very much!
ExtraSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Im reviewing again! Just try and stop me! MWAHAHA! In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Guest from the first comment (I forgot to log in). I don't know why, but something about your writing just keeps me coming back. I've read this story probably ten times, and all of your other AF stories at least twice. (By the way, please update Bringing Back Technicolor! I'm dying for lack of story continuation!) Anyway, I absolutely adore your writing, so keep it up and I'll keep reviewing!

Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Not what I expected when I clicked on this. Guess I should have looked at the categories before, huh?

Typically, I do NOT approve of making straight characters gay and gay ones straight (an example of that: it bothers me when people pair Dumbledore and McGonagall (sp?) because Rowling DOES say that Dumbledore is gay, so keep him that way! Geesh.). However, this is the best portrayal of a gay Artemis I've seen because it's rare to see him IC and gay at the same time. Before this I thought it was impossible. I guess not!;)

What else... Well,this was cute. I still prefer straight Artemis, but I can work with this... I don't have much more to say... Do you write anything with Artemis and a girl? I bet you'd be good at it. Well, ta-ta!
ranziy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow, that was... hot. So damn hot. I haven't read much slash, but this was brilliant and better that nearly all the het on this website. And Artemis was so IC! :) I hope you write more Artemis/Finn. (new otp, lol.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What if Finn caught Arty doing spmething he normally wouldn't do, like being nice or something and then. . . well that's all I can think of. Just an idea. A really stupid one, but an idea nonetheless. Oh yeah, I liked the story a lot too
sheryls312 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love this fic to bits and peices! Most creative one ive ever seen i must say :D
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Adorable and very well written! Artemis was very IC. You're a good writer!
michiyo-senpai chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww it's really cute _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You are the only one wgo can make me like the idea of gay arty. If anyone else tries to do it, it just sounds perverted and creepy. When you write it, it is cute and innocent. Ur a great writer. Keep it up!