Reviews for The Amazing Rachel Berry
FabPezBerry78 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Awesome and beautiful story thank you :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Yeah !
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awesome i love this :)
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
please write some more. who is going to be portraying mary jane if Quinn is portraying gwen.
ToDieWouldBeABigAdventure chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
This story was awesome, i cannot wait for the sequal!
fey09 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Damn, I just finished reading this story and it's awesome! Can't wait for the sequel(:
Lil' Ms. I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh meh gawd! O.O this...this is incredible. Will you marry me? I mean...O.O no yeah that sounds awesome. Just marry me and write more of this. I've been a fan of this story for a while but have yet to review so I figured why not. This story is defintly deserving of a higher review count than what you currently have so I'm actually disappointed in the FaBerry readers. Sigh. Oh well. Can't be helped. But seriously, you bring such wit and warmth into Rachel's personality which makes her extremely likable. Not many authors can say that they did this for their characters so I applaude you. Anyways, rambling! Lol. Great work dude/dudette! Keep it up!

PS: Oh my god did you squeal when you watched the movie as much as me?! I freaking love that movie! Just sayin.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
AWESOME!
Kolo14 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Ahmazing! I didn't think it would work with Rachel being Spiderman. I love how you have thrown in your own little pieces as well. I loved the movie so much and I think I love this story just as much. I'll keep reading as long as you keep up the amazing work. FAVOURITED.
clenche chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Just catching up with the story