Reviews for The Fantastic Saga of SNAOL!
Rakuda4236 chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
This is great! Gotta Love OFUM and all associated with it. I especially liked the towels. Please update, I'm dying to read more.
saeros-erendyl chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Update, please!
Midnight Unicorn chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
This is more than slightly entertaining and very OFUM worthy, but you know that. I express slight concern at how freakishly similar Amber seems to myself. Chapter two and my brother has already offered me sedatives for giggling.
Crow chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
Oh, this is good! This is very good!
Keddi chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
can i get a duplicate of the Glorfindel pic? please? And if u'r serious about it, can i join the Glorfindel Glorifiers? by the way... if i try to hurt arwen for stealing Glorfy's horse, do u wanna help?
Agent Hal chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I loved it. Very funny. How can I join SNAOL? Or can I not? Just wondering. *sigh* Am busy working on my PPC fic. Keep on writing!
-Agent Hal
Department of Mary Sues, LotR Division
Proud owner of Rivendel the mini-Balrog
Evil Associate of Miss Cam #42
The Associate Who Turned So Crazy That She Started Killing Sues
"That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for!"
And that's why we kill the Sues...
Iariel chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
LOLOLOL! Great job! Really funny. The SNAOL is... quite creative. Keep writing, I wanna read more next time I check on this story.
Remember... i forgot. Happens when you've been attacked and sat on by minis for attempting to have Legolas all to your self.
The Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
Hey, this is neat! It's very funny. One thing that might be cool though is for you to write about their experiences in the classes featuring their LOs. :D
Londonmage chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Ah...this is good. Will be reading more later!
God bless,
Pennhothwen chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Fellow lusters and friends,

I would like to take one frazzled minute to thank you all for your encouragement, appreciation and comments. The past few months have been difficult for the group, but there are several chapters half-written, in Fic Limbo, on my hard drive. I am doing my best to get them finished and in uploadable format. This is a challenge, as I am a fulltime student, work parttime, and just got married in June. Argh.

So - patience, dear readers! It shall be rewarded... eventually.

I Love PPC chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I am starting to give up hope on this story. YOu are probably losing readers by the bucketful, so if you intend to continue the story, post a notice for us to wait. If not, then post a notice saying so. It shall make us feel just a bit better.

Saedryna chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
Oh man, this has to be one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! Keep up the good work... please? *puppydog eyes* I enjoy the way my parents give me strange looks when I am found roll across the floor in laughter after reading OFUM fanfics; it adds to the nerdy persona I have worked so hard to create.

Remember, if you ever decide you need a Legoluster or an Eomer Exhalter, you know where to go ;)

Araelia Lambert chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! *moan* so funny! Maybe it has something to do with being in OFUM, as it seems all stories connected to it are absolutely hilarious. Keep up the great work, and I hope the next chapter is as funny as this one!

If someone wouldn't mind doing a big fan a big favor, could you tell me how you were able to get into the story at OFUM? *greedy grin* I would love to be in on something big like that . I know the webpage says that year 2 is full, but is there any way to pre-join for year 3? Hehe, yeah, just a little bit obsessive over these fanfics at the moment.

Keep on writing the funny fics, 'cause I know I'll keep on reading! Rae, over-and-out _
Akiko Keeper of Sheep chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
_ Yay! 'Tis very good. Keep it up!
I Love PPC chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
::takes deep breath and puts on Elrond ScaryFace(TM)::

UPDATE SOON! The only reason this is going under a review for ch. 5 is because I have already reviewed ch. 6! I WANNA REVIEW CH. 7!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »