Reviews for You Don't Know Her Like I Do
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 2/17
beautifull story sooo emotional perfect ending
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 2/17
Yes, making peanut butter cookies for your man when you hate even the smell of them is love. LOL.

Thanks for Bella's point of view. It explained a lot. I'm glad Edward didn't lose his record deal by walking off stage and that he fired Jasper. He was a jerk for setting that scene up with Rose and for what he said to Bella after he bumped into her. BTW, why was Edward so unconscious that he didn't feel Rosalie gyrating on top of him? Was he drugged? It was good Edward and Bella worked everything out and lived happily ever after.
tff000 chapter 2 . 2/17
D
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 2/17
GAH I'm soo glad he fixed it bc my heart was breaking for her. & him too. Rosalie was a total skank. & jasper a sleeze. I'm glad they fixed things. Can't wait to read more from you when you can. No rush. Thanks so much!
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 2/17
Thanks for this 2nd glimpse into these two! I've missed you! Hope you are able to get back here soon with more updates! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 2/17
That was such a beautiful story. I love how he poured his heart and soul into that song for her and was rewarded in such a grand way.
robfans chapter 2 . 2/17
thanks
Soni's Angel chapter 2 . 2/17
Hi beegurl13!

It is so good to see you back;) I loved reading this update and getting Bella's perspective. Just knowing how manipulative both Rose and Jasper where in their selfishness made me so mad. I am so pleased that our couple prevailed and didn't let the evil that was Jasper and Rose come between them. While I would have wanted to see them get what they deserved it is good to know that they no longer are in Bella and Edward's life. Thanks for sharing and hopefully we will get to see something soon from you;)
jansails chapter 2 . 2/17
Nicely done!
Happy to read about a couple who make it against the odds.
jansails/jan2
jansails chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh that's lovely!
jansails/jan2
Do'B chapter 2 . 2/16
So beautiful, after reading the first chap I had so much to say about Jasper and Rose but than you summed it up beautifully. Though I would love to have read of Jasper and Rose's downfall, get some of their own back-for what and how they have treated Edward and Bella-just me wanting a little bit of ass kicking.
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 2/16
I loved it :). Xo
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 2/16
I'm so glad you're writing again! This was sexy, heartbreaking, and joyous all in the same chapter! It's so good to read you again!
RowanBronze chapter 2 . 2/16