Reviews for You Don't Know Her Like I Do
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Thanks for a look into their happily ever after! It made it all complete!

Beautiful...just beautiful!
Love, Hearts and xoxoxo!
-FangirlinGranma
Lulabell75 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I have to admit I had to go back and read the first chapter, but that's okay I enjoyed it again. I loved this one, too.

Lula
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
That was sweet. Loved this Edward.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was touching, heart-wrenching at times, endearing, sweet and romantic!
I always really love Edward's perspective on things!

You were able to do a lot of interesting and refreshingly unique things with your character developments, considering it was a fairly short one-shot...pretty impressive!

Thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable read, BB!
Love, Hearts and xoxoxo!
-FangirlinGranma
maphie chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Love.
BernieR chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Great fic!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I feel like if I didn't't hate country with a fiery passion I would have enjoy this ten times more, but it was well written :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
beautifull story sooo emotional perfect ending
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Yes, making peanut butter cookies for your man when you hate even the smell of them is love. LOL.

Thanks for Bella's point of view. It explained a lot. I'm glad Edward didn't lose his record deal by walking off stage and that he fired Jasper. He was a jerk for setting that scene up with Rose and for what he said to Bella after he bumped into her. BTW, why was Edward so unconscious that he didn't feel Rosalie gyrating on top of him? Was he drugged? It was good Edward and Bella worked everything out and lived happily ever after.
tff000 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
D
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
GAH I'm soo glad he fixed it bc my heart was breaking for her. & him too. Rosalie was a total skank. & jasper a sleeze. I'm glad they fixed things. Can't wait to read more from you when you can. No rush. Thanks so much!
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Thanks for this 2nd glimpse into these two! I've missed you! Hope you are able to get back here soon with more updates! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was such a beautiful story. I love how he poured his heart and soul into that song for her and was rewarded in such a grand way.
robfans chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
thanks
Soni's Angel chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Hi beegurl13!

It is so good to see you back;) I loved reading this update and getting Bella's perspective. Just knowing how manipulative both Rose and Jasper where in their selfishness made me so mad. I am so pleased that our couple prevailed and didn't let the evil that was Jasper and Rose come between them. While I would have wanted to see them get what they deserved it is good to know that they no longer are in Bella and Edward's life. Thanks for sharing and hopefully we will get to see something soon from you;)
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »