Reviews for Unwoven Thread
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That's it? Thats a very interesting scenario, please write more!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
These alternative endings, I love it! your story is pretty intriguing and I would love to read more from you if you decide to continue with this.
CoCoChocobo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm really loving this story i can see that you did your research on the characters on details and lines they say cool:) Please continue
Kerreb17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
First off, let me say "good job". It's definitely refreshing to see another alternate ending story, and this one looks to be a multi-chapter story. Excellent.

I like your style. It's crisp, clean, and unadulterated. Moving through the piece was easy, and there were little to no grammar mistakes that I could see.

Concerning plot, I have two points. The first is that the sequence is believable-the actions make sense within the universe and there were quotes from the canon ending in the intro, which is fantastic for creating a sense of authority on the subject of Skullgirls. The second point involves the direction in which the plot is going, which (unfortunately, in my opinion) forces the reader to suspend their disbelief to a greater degree than usual. The Skull Heart didn't really explain the full mechanism of the wish, which left me scratching my head as the Parasoul scene began. Maybe I'm just being picky, but that's just my opinion.

The Skull Heart seemed a bit OOC: it seemed more compassionate and willing to haggle than I might have thought. Creating the physical conflict of interest actually helped me to overlook this, however, so I'm fine with it.

Overall, it's a good start. I'll be watching to see how this story evolves and where exactly the plot will land us. Keep doing what you're doing, and you should be fine. Cheers!