Reviews for True Nature
WildChild1954 chapter 12 . 8/29
Are you ever going to finish this story?
tricklem chapter 12 . 5/27
Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story. Hopefully the next installment will be posted soon.
JoVersify chapter 12 . 2/20
Well! This was a FUN RIDE! I thoroughly enjoyed KING EDWARD through this entire fic, and especially at the end!

Great place to leave it off, and maybe some day you'll come back for a Part III that speaks to you!

Thank you for this lovely little fic!
JoVersify chapter 11 . 2/20
I could not stop giggling and snorting through this entire chapter. The visual you painted (so casually I might add) of a completely dishevelled Cullen clan, groaning at the constant onslaught of visions, feelings, smells... HAHAHA!

Fucking priceless.

One more to go! Woohoo!
JoVersify chapter 10 . 2/20
Well shit. Perhaps a change of plan is in order, no? I believe Bella will certainly demand it, come hell or high water.

I do think you may have won the Vampire 1st Mating Scene writing. Intense doesn't even begin to cover it.

And I do love how... insufferably unapologetic he is. I really, REALLY do.

Until the next!
JoVersify chapter 9 . 2/20
Oh, good Lord. TIT-FOR-FUCKING-TAT! This chapter was just DELICIOUS! Edward is so much cockier than I expected him to be, and I fucking love it.

I want to write more, but you left it in a spot. You know.

JoVersify chapter 8 . 2/20
This story is so delightful. I will admit, I'm slightly confused at her change of... heart? Plan? How extensive is it? Was much of it a direct result of Edward's lies right at the end? Hoping a little more detail will come to light in the next chapter.

But brilliant, nonetheless. The idea of her fighting the venom, trying to shield herself... and being successful enough to escape the institute and drive away, only to then crash and roll the car... this was such a great viscerally visual scene.

JoVersify chapter 7 . 2/20
What a fabulous twist. I am so happy to know that the 12 chaps is actually the end and this is not a WIP.

Fabulous writing. Just wonderful and engaging but most importantly, NOT BORING (oh, how I've suffered!)

I can see why you are under contract with publishers. ;)

JoVersify chapter 4 . 2/18
Love this line:
"I was struck by the insight that both were inanimate objects, not human, not living, but both transformed by virtuosity—the music he brought forth as no one alive could."

I found it to be intriguing and original to have the music be what draws her to him fully. Beautiful.

JoVersify chapter 3 . 2/18
Oh my dear lord how I love a captive Edward, observed, yet so very in control.

You've done this so very well.

Sigh.

On to the next,
JoVersify chapter 2 . 2/17
Really this story is just so very lovely. I love vamp stories with originality. There are just... SO many typical New Moon rewrites and Twilight parallel-like stories that a horrific boredom begins to set in when there is so much more to explore and create beyond those tropes.

This is one of those. I was almost scared at first, because I have a Dr. Bella / Vamp capture plot partially worked up based upon a govt. funded venom-research lab. I thought this story might be too close to what I have planned, but I'm happy to see that no, it is quite different.

Do you still see these reviews? Are you still around at all?
I have a feeling that, based on your writing that I've sampled this far, I'll likely be reading all the others that you've posted as well.

When it comes to good writing, the story is always secondary.

~Jo
JoVersify chapter 1 . 2/17
Hi there!

So... I've been circling the drain lately... stick in an endless loop of boring-as-hell fic and desperate for something NEW (I've read most of all the usual suspects that made us all love this fandom so much).

Imagine my surprise to discover you and this fic which has sucked me RIGHT IN. I'm quite nervous though as this seems like it may be incomplete? Crap. You did such a thorough reel job with the first chapter I just HAVE TO. Even if I'm left devastated at chapter 12. I think this is gonna hurt, but I'm happy to have found you and pleasantly surprised to see that you have a FB page and are also and original author. I also remember hearing all about Major Misconduct back in the day and don't know how you slipped past me way back when... seems we travelled the fandom in the same circles, yet never met. Ah that ole six degrees.

Well, I'm off to fling myself headlong into chapter 2 and onto the heartbreak I fear at the end of this thing!

Till the next,
~Jo
readluv chapter 12 . 2/6/2021
This story is fabulous and so original! I love it so much. I hope you come back to finish it some day!
was-sticks chapter 11 . 7/28/2020
esme’s shirt around carlisle’s ankle just makes me laugj
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 12 . 2/9/2020
Oh, I DO hope your muse bites you with
renewed story-telling venom! Loved this!
1,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »