Reviews for True Nature
PAT2024 chapter 12 . 2/2
Very original (too) short story. I really loved the first part and their strange kind of courtship. Loved that E was super powerful. Kind of weird that the Cullens are not our usual vegetarian vamps, but it was fitting. I would love to read the sequel.

Thanks for sharing.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Fabulous story, great writing. Would love to read more - but feeling pretty certain that's never gonna happen. Still excellent writing. Thanks for sharing.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
Fabulous sex. Great Alternate Universe.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Great twist. Go Bella
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Great characters.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I remember reading the 1st two chapters years ago, not sure why I quit reading. Great premise.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
Yeah. You lost me with the turn around in Edward's behavior. Disappointing.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
Will u be continuing this story? I would really like to read what will happen next! Pls continue this story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Great story, thanks for writing this!
jk chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Edward was a prick in this...I hate guys that cocky...want NOTHING to do with him. cockiness isn't attractive its annoying
jk chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
hearing Edward say he was slightly interested in the denali whores? fucking disgusting. They would be the last woman hed want anything to do with...HE READS MINDS and their the worlds sperm dumpsters. Edward would NEVER go there
jk chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Edwards a fucking prick...calling her a pet and treating her like a dog? bella should rip his head off...hes a pos
jk chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
seems Edwards a piece of shit and bellas a dumbass
jk chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
you had me until Edward pretty much said that he gets aroused by killing people...sick fuck
jcnf009 chapter 12 . 3/27/2016