Reviews for True Nature
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Clever devil, Edward, you got the reaction you wanted. I presume he doesn't want to tell her anything about his family in case they capture them as well.
charlotte.dupont13 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Wonderful story, I'm in love with this Edward.
Mypennname chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Ah, he is such an alluring specimen :)))))
sujari6 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
It's not as easy as she thought it would be.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I like Edwards style. Very enjoyable way to be played :)
debslmac chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
MsHavisham79 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
wow! well played Edward! Very well played!
Camilla10 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
However this ends - and I suspect it will no end well (of course I mean HEA) - only 3 chapters more will never satisfy me.
I also need a clarification. Edward says that the experience of feeding a vampire can be painful, delightsul or "forgettable" Now if the victim dies everytime this makes no sense, therefore I ask iv vampires in this reality can feed without killing and without transforming.
Elbee96 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Words cannot say how much this intrigues me.

I absolutely love this Edward. The control he has in his emotions, manners, words, just everything about him.
He knows her & I love how she thinks she's the one in control..

Cannot wait till the next chapters.
BTW, glad your back ;)
lucyblythe chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Realized how much I've missed your writing & this little piece is so very intimate & intriguing isn't it?
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Im so excited you are writing a new story!
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I wonder if Edward is lying about how he doesn't have a talent :) Also curious is Bella his singer or maybe just his mate and that's why he can smell her and is so attune to her or do you have it as both :) I love reading as you peal back the layers to the two of them :)
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
oh my god, this is so... facinating. I'm loving it! can't wait to read more :)
Much love!
eidastoryteller chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Oh oh! What has bella gotten her self into?

Anyways im loving it so far :) keep 'em coming!
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Edward is quite fascinating. I can see how Bella would be so caught up in him, even if he wasn't so attractive. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds and if the rest of the family will come into play.
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »