Reviews for True Nature
Molli Monroe chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'm so hooked! You always write the most vivid characters. Can't wait to keep reading!
Sunshine83 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was so looking forward to reading this chapter since yesterday, you totally didn't disappoint! Its very interesting that Edward can smell her through the barrier. Glad to know a bit more about Edward now, even though it was just tidbits. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Elsiii93 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was so happy when I got the mail that you had begun another story, because I love your other stories and your writing, so I was pretty sure that it would be something good, and I'm certainly not disappointed! I'm so curious about what will happen. I wonder if Edward will get to see Bella, and what will happen then... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see... Love from Sweden!
TessLouise chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Fascinating.
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I so can't wait for more.
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It seems great! Really different, in a good way, and I can't wait to see how this story will turn out! I like it a lot!
Danielle85 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Love it.
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This story's great!
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Shes certainlystarting to get attracted to him.
MsHavisham79 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This really is so fascinating, I love the way she is getting invested in him, when in the past they have been nothing more than specimens to her. I cannot wait for her to drop the black out on the windows, I imagine he will be able to get a read on her reactions to him then.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great first chapter!
BeatrizBeltran chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Interesting story
StupidLambTanya chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I hope the rest of the Cullens come and break him out! (I'm making certain asumptions here of course!) I feel really sorry for Edward locked up in there, hope he gets out soon :)
jansails chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Edward is surprising Bella in so many ways.
jansails/jan2
kikirev chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Mmmm...I just saw that this was listed as suspense and now I'm wondering about the title and Edward's intentions. Bella seems convinced that he is an anomaly in his "love" for his family but maybe his talent is deception and he is no different in his fundamental makeup. There's some reason the rest of the vampires are wary of him. This chapter left me feeling like he is weaving a web to outwit dear Bella.
1,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »