Reviews for True Nature
lucyblythe chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Realized how much I've missed your writing & this little piece is so very intimate & intriguing isn't it?
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Im so excited you are writing a new story!
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I wonder if Edward is lying about how he doesn't have a talent :) Also curious is Bella his singer or maybe just his mate and that's why he can smell her and is so attune to her or do you have it as both :) I love reading as you peal back the layers to the two of them :)
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
oh my god, this is so... facinating. I'm loving it! can't wait to read more :)
Much love!
eidastoryteller chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Oh oh! What has bella gotten her self into?

Anyways im loving it so far :) keep 'em coming!
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Edward is quite fascinating. I can see how Bella would be so caught up in him, even if he wasn't so attractive. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds and if the rest of the family will come into play.
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
A mystery. What is going on? Is he a player?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
hmm very different, but I kinda like it
does this mean that Edward's family also drinks human's blood?
Mypennname chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful chapter, thank you!
lharkcom chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
another terrific chapter! I'm definately enjoying this! thanks for sharing!
lgk chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
It did seem like Edward may have tricked her when he responded to her question if he had any special or unusual gifts. Although he did answer that he is proficient at the piano, I wondered if he was being completely truthful. Either he can read or hear the thoughts of humans or he can see through objects. He seems to know where she is in the booth so that could be a combination of his extraordinary hearing and detecting her heartbeat or hearing her thoughts. If any of these are correct then it leads me to think that he may have wanted to get caught. Because he would have heard, smelled or detected heartbeats before the men were able to get a jump on him. He also stated that he hadn't mated yet so could that be the reason for his presence at the institute? Even though we know that he is extremely intuitive and intelligent, so is Bella, but he might just be playing a bit with her waiting for her to catch up and get to know him. And the title of your story also seems to give us a clue that he is withholding information. I wondered why he let her know that he has a family that he misses. To make him seem more human maybe but it wasn't because he made a faux pas. There was a reason for him giving her that information. If he purposely allowed himself to be caught, he must have known that Bella would be assigned to him so he either did some research or had some outside help - maybe from his family. Finally, Bella noted that the other vampires treat Edward differently so that's another tidbit of information to consider. Hmmm...
Molli M chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'm so hooked! You always write the most vivid characters. Can't wait to keep reading!
Sunshine83 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was so looking forward to reading this chapter since yesterday, you totally didn't disappoint! Its very interesting that Edward can smell her through the barrier. Glad to know a bit more about Edward now, even though it was just tidbits. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Elsiii93 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was so happy when I got the mail that you had begun another story, because I love your other stories and your writing, so I was pretty sure that it would be something good, and I'm certainly not disappointed! I'm so curious about what will happen. I wonder if Edward will get to see Bella, and what will happen then... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see... Love from Sweden!
TessLouise chapter 2 . 7/24/2012