Reviews for True Nature
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I so can't wait for more.
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It seems great! Really different, in a good way, and I can't wait to see how this story will turn out! I like it a lot!
Danielle85 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Love it.
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This story's great!
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Shes certainlystarting to get attracted to him.
MsHavisham79 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This really is so fascinating, I love the way she is getting invested in him, when in the past they have been nothing more than specimens to her. I cannot wait for her to drop the black out on the windows, I imagine he will be able to get a read on her reactions to him then.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great first chapter!
BeatrizBeltran chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Interesting story
StupidLambTanya chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I hope the rest of the Cullens come and break him out! (I'm making certain asumptions here of course!) I feel really sorry for Edward locked up in there, hope he gets out soon :)
jansails chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Edward is surprising Bella in so many ways.
jansails/jan2
kikirev chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Mmmm...I just saw that this was listed as suspense and now I'm wondering about the title and Edward's intentions. Bella seems convinced that he is an anomaly in his "love" for his family but maybe his talent is deception and he is no different in his fundamental makeup. There's some reason the rest of the vampires are wary of him. This chapter left me feeling like he is weaving a web to outwit dear Bella.
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Absolutley loving this chapter. I can't decide exactly how it's going to go. I love that he can smell her through the barrier and that somehow he knows just where she's at.

Thanks for the update!
frstmdllast chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'm absolutely loving this story. Edward did definitely come across as dangerous at the beginning of the chapter, and I really liked seeing his reaction to Bella's blood- not just the smell, but he seemed concerned for her too. Can't wait for more!
frstmdllast chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Such an interesting premise here! I was waiting to start until a few chapters posted, so when I saw there were now 2, here I am. I don't want to think that it will be over in just 6 chapters now! I love this type of plot and situation, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
That was so good! I have a theory! I wonder if Edward allowed himself to be caught! I am wondering if Alice saw that Edward need to go to the institute...so he drank human blood and allowed himself to be caught! I know this is a suspense...but I am hoping Bella and Edward end up together in the end since she is so intrigued by him.

But then I am wondering if Edward did allow himself to be caught, so he could find out the secrets of the institute...and then the vamps can attack!

I can't wait to see if I am right on either of my guesses LOL...I am probably waaaaaay off base LOL!
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »