Reviews for True Nature
BeatrizBeltran chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Interesting story
StupidLambTanya chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I hope the rest of the Cullens come and break him out! (I'm making certain asumptions here of course!) I feel really sorry for Edward locked up in there, hope he gets out soon :)
jansails chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Edward is surprising Bella in so many ways.
jansails/jan2
kikirev chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Mmmm...I just saw that this was listed as suspense and now I'm wondering about the title and Edward's intentions. Bella seems convinced that he is an anomaly in his "love" for his family but maybe his talent is deception and he is no different in his fundamental makeup. There's some reason the rest of the vampires are wary of him. This chapter left me feeling like he is weaving a web to outwit dear Bella.
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Absolutley loving this chapter. I can't decide exactly how it's going to go. I love that he can smell her through the barrier and that somehow he knows just where she's at.

Thanks for the update!
frstmdllast chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'm absolutely loving this story. Edward did definitely come across as dangerous at the beginning of the chapter, and I really liked seeing his reaction to Bella's blood- not just the smell, but he seemed concerned for her too. Can't wait for more!
frstmdllast chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Such an interesting premise here! I was waiting to start until a few chapters posted, so when I saw there were now 2, here I am. I don't want to think that it will be over in just 6 chapters now! I love this type of plot and situation, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
That was so good! I have a theory! I wonder if Edward allowed himself to be caught! I am wondering if Alice saw that Edward need to go to the institute...so he drank human blood and allowed himself to be caught! I know this is a suspense...but I am hoping Bella and Edward end up together in the end since she is so intrigued by him.

But then I am wondering if Edward did allow himself to be caught, so he could find out the secrets of the institute...and then the vamps can attack!

I can't wait to see if I am right on either of my guesses LOL...I am probably waaaaaay off base LOL!
elle4ocean chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Gah! You have me totally captivated! This story is so fascinating. I feel like Bella interviewing the vamps while I read, I'm reeling to learn more!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This is just so beautifully written - what a struggle for Bella as she tries to keep up the boundaries between herself and her beautiful-on-so-many-levels client. So, is he mind-reading or is he just that sensitive and insightful or...I'm crazed for this already and can't wait for more! Much as I love the art and talent of a succinct story (6 chapters, really?) I confess to wanting so much more - are you immune to begging? lol Just brilliant, lovely one!
majose chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
He knows more than he is letting on, doesn't he? And I am fascinated by the way Bella keeps referring to him like a savage-almost animal creature. Although, based on their research most vampires they study are kind of feral.
lisazj chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I also find it interesting that though Edward is a drinker of human blood, that (apparently) there is still a family out there that he misses. So, since it isn't the shared diet of animal blood that enables them to form bonds beyond what is 'normal' for vampires, how do they do it? Heh, and he knows he has Bella's intellect hooked, doesn't he?

I like this: "Dangerous creature, indeed." Funny how, as sharp as Bella is, as cognizant of the danger of getting too close as she also is, that she CHOOSES not to see what is happening. We can justify anything we want to, can't we? Bella knows she's lonely and wants someone to to share with, so she justifies that sharing of intellect, beyond what she has with any other subject, as part of her research. But it's ok, because she's supremely aware of the danger, right?

Also, since Edward is so different here, I have to wonder if his ability to mindread Bella is different as well? Or if it's just that he's linked to her, because it does really appear as if he can see her. Or maybe he has a different ability altogether?

Ruh-roh: "I wondered if I would allow myself to recognize that lie, as well." It's much harder to keep doing what you aren't supposed to when you acknowledge it, especially if you're an ethical person. Not impossible, just more difficult. I wonder what Edward thinks about Bella, about her motivations?

Bella thought that Edward was a dangerous creature, but this one is equally dangerous: "He was like no vampire the Institute had ever studied—an anomaly, an enigma—and that's why he fascinated me." Fascination. That's an emotion, a feeling, that tends to morph into other feelings, yeah?

Really, really love this! If you're only doing 6 chapters, I'm going to cross my fingers for really looooong chapters! :)
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Just checked out your profile. No wonder I like this story. Your story Major Misconduct was awesome. Definitely sticking around for this one. Only six chapters? Bummer.
tinaconnor chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Very new and creative. Not easy to do with the vast number of E&B fanfics out there, and certainly a delightfully new take on vampire Edward and human Bella. I like it!
bspest04 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
love this! so happy youre updating regularly!
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »