Reviews for True Nature
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
A mystery. What is going on? Is he a player?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
hmm very different, but I kinda like it
does this mean that Edward's family also drinks human's blood?
Mypennname chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful chapter, thank you!
lharkcom chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
another terrific chapter! I'm definately enjoying this! thanks for sharing!
lgk chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
It did seem like Edward may have tricked her when he responded to her question if he had any special or unusual gifts. Although he did answer that he is proficient at the piano, I wondered if he was being completely truthful. Either he can read or hear the thoughts of humans or he can see through objects. He seems to know where she is in the booth so that could be a combination of his extraordinary hearing and detecting her heartbeat or hearing her thoughts. If any of these are correct then it leads me to think that he may have wanted to get caught. Because he would have heard, smelled or detected heartbeats before the men were able to get a jump on him. He also stated that he hadn't mated yet so could that be the reason for his presence at the institute? Even though we know that he is extremely intuitive and intelligent, so is Bella, but he might just be playing a bit with her waiting for her to catch up and get to know him. And the title of your story also seems to give us a clue that he is withholding information. I wondered why he let her know that he has a family that he misses. To make him seem more human maybe but it wasn't because he made a faux pas. There was a reason for him giving her that information. If he purposely allowed himself to be caught, he must have known that Bella would be assigned to him so he either did some research or had some outside help - maybe from his family. Finally, Bella noted that the other vampires treat Edward differently so that's another tidbit of information to consider. Hmmm...
Molli M chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I'm so hooked! You always write the most vivid characters. Can't wait to keep reading!
Sunshine83 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was so looking forward to reading this chapter since yesterday, you totally didn't disappoint! Its very interesting that Edward can smell her through the barrier. Glad to know a bit more about Edward now, even though it was just tidbits. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Elsiii93 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was so happy when I got the mail that you had begun another story, because I love your other stories and your writing, so I was pretty sure that it would be something good, and I'm certainly not disappointed! I'm so curious about what will happen. I wonder if Edward will get to see Bella, and what will happen then... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see... Love from Sweden!
TessLouise chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Fascinating.
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I so can't wait for more.
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It seems great! Really different, in a good way, and I can't wait to see how this story will turn out! I like it a lot!
Danielle85 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Love it.
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This story's great!
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Shes certainlystarting to get attracted to him.
MsHavisham79 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This really is so fascinating, I love the way she is getting invested in him, when in the past they have been nothing more than specimens to her. I cannot wait for her to drop the black out on the windows, I imagine he will be able to get a read on her reactions to him then.
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »