Reviews for True Nature
Kittyphile chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
And that is how i thought BD2 was going to end (when people hinted about a "twist" happening)! Great job. Awesome ending XD
Sometime Around Midnight chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
If you dont write a sequel I just may die.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This sounds intriguing. I will definitely continue to read this one.
SofiaB chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
after rereading hockey-ward over on twilighted i made my way here and saw that you had this story posted. So first and foremost I have to say good job- it was a really good read! Second is this the end end or is there still more?
I was really intrigued of this institute capturing and studying vampires and I found that whole bit really interesting to read. I also love the love-hate-love relationship E&B have for each other, makes for some great tension and interaction.
Thanks for writing!
Ctorrado chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Words cannot express how much I love this fic. I seriously need more of these two.
cutieheart365 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was very intersting!
Annalamode chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This such a cool story... sorry for lacking a better compliment but I am hooked, page turner, movie material etc... LOVE IT!
A.
MtAiryGrl chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Awesomesauce
not done baking chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
This was a great story. I really enjoyed all the originality. I have to say, Aro sending an email had to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Very interesting. Can't wait to see what Edward does with his new kingdom.
Lilith Leazman chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
I love, love, love this story. I do hope you intend to write more once "Edward speaks" to you again. _
Definitely adding this as one of my favorites.
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
interesting!
SherieHearts chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Loving this so far. Has Edward shared his uprising plans with you yet? I cant wait to read more. Thank you for what you've written so far. Very intriguing story line.
MissBell29 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Gahhh. This was amazing. Best Vampward Ive read in a loooong while. And Bella? Total badass.

Amazing work.