Reviews for True Nature
tennispanda chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I can't wait for you to update agaaaaain! I hope? Will there be a part tres? I hope to see it soon that was one of the best stories on here I've read in a while, very original an oh damn Bella was such a deceiver when she left Edward to die but yay for mates! So great, and they're actually acting like vampires! Keep up the awesome writing, I'm gonna go look at your other stories now too :)
Dizzyxx chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I absolutely loved this! I loved everything about it. The last scene was just... GAH! I love this Edward; his arrogance suits him. So sexy. My brain is complete mush right now... I need to regroup.

I can't wait to read what else you come up with for these two. Knowing Edward, it promises to be good.
Reinbeau chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
EDWARD, GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! Save both of you.
Reinbeau chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
have this vampire placed in a containment cage and taken to the disposal chamber? I'm afraid he's outlived his usefulness. I've got him scheduled to be eliminated first thing in the morning."

WHAT!
Reinbeau chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
"Second? I really don't think I'll be able to stop."

MEEP!
Reinbeau chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Interesting
Reinbeau chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Interesting premis.
readtoomuch721 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing something a little different and good
divyvicki chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Very interesting turn of events.
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow, I love the concept of this story. It's quite interesting. And this Edward is very hot :)
divyvicki chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Wow, great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Very interesting chapter. It will be interesting how u handle the meeting.
xiolajane chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Amazing story! It's so different from anything else I've read. I can't wait to see where this goes.
jesigrl007 chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
I really enjoyed your story...a different twist than the normal readings.
casey-leigh chapter 12 . 10/18/2012