Reviews for True Nature
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This sounds intriguing. I will definitely continue to read this one.
SofiaB chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
after rereading hockey-ward over on twilighted i made my way here and saw that you had this story posted. So first and foremost I have to say good job- it was a really good read! Second is this the end end or is there still more?
I was really intrigued of this institute capturing and studying vampires and I found that whole bit really interesting to read. I also love the love-hate-love relationship E&B have for each other, makes for some great tension and interaction.
Thanks for writing!
Ctorrado chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Words cannot express how much I love this fic. I seriously need more of these two.
cutieheart365 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was very intersting!
Annalamode chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This such a cool story... sorry for lacking a better compliment but I am hooked, page turner, movie material etc... LOVE IT!
A.
MtAiryGrl chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Awesomesauce
not done baking chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
This was a great story. I really enjoyed all the originality. I have to say, Aro sending an email had to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Very interesting. Can't wait to see what Edward does with his new kingdom.
Lilith Leazman chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
I love, love, love this story. I do hope you intend to write more once "Edward speaks" to you again. _
Definitely adding this as one of my favorites.
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
interesting!
SherieHearts chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Loving this so far. Has Edward shared his uprising plans with you yet? I cant wait to read more. Thank you for what you've written so far. Very intriguing story line.
MissBell29 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Gahhh. This was amazing. Best Vampward Ive read in a loooong while. And Bella? Total badass.

Amazing work.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Bad vampire indeed.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Hmm, I'm interested to see what's going to happen to Edward.
tennispanda chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I can't wait for you to update agaaaaain! I hope? Will there be a part tres? I hope to see it soon that was one of the best stories on here I've read in a while, very original an oh damn Bella was such a deceiver when she left Edward to die but yay for mates! So great, and they're actually acting like vampires! Keep up the awesome writing, I'm gonna go look at your other stories now too :)
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »