Reviews for True Nature
Lilith Leazman chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
I love, love, love this story. I do hope you intend to write more once "Edward speaks" to you again. _
Definitely adding this as one of my favorites.
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
SherieHearts chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Loving this so far. Has Edward shared his uprising plans with you yet? I cant wait to read more. Thank you for what you've written so far. Very intriguing story line.
MissBell29 chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Gahhh. This was amazing. Best Vampward Ive read in a loooong while. And Bella? Total badass.

Amazing work.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Bad vampire indeed.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Hmm, I'm interested to see what's going to happen to Edward.
tennispanda chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I can't wait for you to update agaaaaain! I hope? Will there be a part tres? I hope to see it soon that was one of the best stories on here I've read in a while, very original an oh damn Bella was such a deceiver when she left Edward to die but yay for mates! So great, and they're actually acting like vampires! Keep up the awesome writing, I'm gonna go look at your other stories now too :)
Dizzyxx chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I absolutely loved this! I loved everything about it. The last scene was just... GAH! I love this Edward; his arrogance suits him. So sexy. My brain is complete mush right now... I need to regroup.

I can't wait to read what else you come up with for these two. Knowing Edward, it promises to be good.
Reinbeau chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
EDWARD, GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! Save both of you.
Reinbeau chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
have this vampire placed in a containment cage and taken to the disposal chamber? I'm afraid he's outlived his usefulness. I've got him scheduled to be eliminated first thing in the morning."

Reinbeau chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
"Second? I really don't think I'll be able to stop."

Reinbeau chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Reinbeau chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Interesting premis.
readtoomuch721 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing something a little different and good
divyvicki chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Very interesting turn of events.
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »