Reviews for True Nature
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
What the fuck...this story is so complicated and I love it and hate it as the same time. I am so used to reading about sweet Edward when it comes to Bella why is she being treated like as she said a pet to him. She's very submissive when it comes to him. She was a scientist for humanity yet now she doesn't have any compassion or care. Carlisle wouldn't have stuck around for Edward if those were his line of thoughts all the time and still there is no answer to the problem after animal blood in this story doesn't work. Edward would be no different than aro if he used humans as blood slaves and he wouldn't be...well for lack of better words, Edward if he thought that way. I have no idea if I like this Edward he's an ass and I doubt he has love for Bella as an equal lover but more of a liability and a pet
fae chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
How is Edward any different than the three kings? He isn't. And Bella as well. She doesn't care what happens with the world/humans. Harmony or slaves. Aro wanted similar things. A bit different but similar. Aro didn't care about the humans either. He wanted to destroy them. Edward wants them as slaves. That is not harmony.
Bella only cares that Edward is with her. Edward cares in some way but not in the way to save humans even if he says so.
Change one leadership to a new one with not much change in it. I didn't enjoy reading that Edward. He was to complacent when it came to vampire Bella. And vampire Bella was too obedient/submissive. Too easily manipulated from him.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
I forgot how fun your Edward was. Happy to have read it again, but would have loved to see this completed.
aniseed flower chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Ooohhhh. I like this. Thanks for writing and sharing!
aroundsundown chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
so so so good. I was worried you didn't complete the fic. you did. but I'm still sad part 2 never happened :(
LAB1 chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
This was one of the strangest alternate reality stories I've ever read. My mind is still trying to process it!
MyladyNancy chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
wow good story
JerSeaGal chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Hooked on this story! So good!
EmmettRose chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Hoping you decide to finish this :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
I hope you will continue it one day.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Hmmm.. Facinating. It seems we will never know what happens with Edward. Hopefully, the power doesn't go to his head.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I really like this take on Edward and Bella. The dynamic is clever and tense without all the teenage angst. Nice writing!
Artemis2900 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Wow! Awesome! Sequel?
missmelly chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Wicked fun!
missmelly chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Ooo! Evil conniving Bella! Awesome!
1,678 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »