Reviews for True Nature
Just Sus chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
WHOA!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Oh, holy hell...this is really exciting! Wonder if he'll eat her, or change her? Or will it go well?
Just Sus chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Wow, this is really getting intense! What will she do?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
He wants her...as a mate?
Just Sus chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Wow, he really is an enigma! And she's falling...
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Well, well...this is really an interesting theory! Can't wait to see what happens between them!

xoSus
GuardianD chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
This story is great!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
King Edward...hmmm, I like it LMAO! Thanks for this fuckawesome story, darlin'!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
OMG! They infected the whole house with their love/lust fest *gigglesnort!* Now to sort out the Volturi!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Holy moly...hot vampire sex! No way she's gonna let him go to Volterra by himself! Maybe he WAS gonna die there, but that was before Bella, right?
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Oh, I'm glad Edward made it out alive! I guess Bella never considered what would happen if she woke from the change alone? Good thing Edward brought her home with him, even if she doesn't see that yet.
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Wow! Did she make it to her house or did she crash along the way? Will Edward wake up soon enough and be strong enough to escape? Will they meet again? So many questions LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
OMG! I never saw that comin' LOL! What a sneaky Bella, but what if Edward was tellin' the truth?
Surely she won't go through with killin' him!?
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Ha! Bella never stood a chance against him...silly woman! Has her stupidity killed her? We shall see!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Edward is playin' Bella like a Stradivarius! If she gets out of their first face-to-face encounter alive, it will encourage her to do it again...and again, until he has her exactly where he wants her!
1,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »