Reviews for The Alpha Fights
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 1 . 3/5
love love love! please keep it up! it feels like a lot of us og fans are coming back after that stint on netflix
Michelle Amethyst chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
I'm in love with this story. The delivery is excellent, the plot is awesome and even the sad parts are worth reading (did Jondy really have to go?). Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more!
scmumsy chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
Awesome work...I can't believe what happened to Jondy. I sincerely hope you continue to finish this story and hope Max & Alec would become mates soon. oh and most definetly find Bane.
predatorynature chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Any chance of you continuing this story? :)
gilo chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
love it! wheres the rest?

Poor Jhondy. where are the rest of Max's siblings? Are they in trouble?

How does Bane know all of this information?

Cant wait for more please post more soon! :)
paulaballa85 chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
I love your style and really hope to see at least another chapter or two of this story. Bane must go down!
Jen10Jen chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Will there be more!?
Jen10Jen chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Not crying, but more in love with Alec than ever!
Jen10Jen chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
Love, love, love, love. Can't say that enough!
Jen10Jen chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Loved Zane here. His jibe about Alec's penis had me laughing out loud. Not that we really know anything about Zane's personality from the show or the books, but I could totally see them putting a line like that in there.
Jen10Jen chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
I'm really enjoying these little snippets into you version of the DA universe. *clicking on to the next chapter and already dreading reaching the end of the piece*
kezztip chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Excellent story - very well written.
strangeJenny chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Please keep writing?!
Its a great story! I know you started it ages ago, but i only found it in the last few days.
I love your characterisation and plot, and that the plot keeps on going, it wasn't just one thing to find the commander of all, but just one step on an epic tale.
You portrayed the Logan and Zack bit well, I could feel myself getting worried about what would happen.
In the fight with Zack, I liked that Alec held back until the end, then he won in a matter of seconds.
I like all the little bits of Max looking after the children.
In this chapter I was a bit confused at the beginning, but it was well told. Please keep writing? You have to finish off the story. How they find and take down Bane.
I like the bit where Alec is doing all the calculations as to how to save Max.
Your used of back-story is great. Not just life at Manticore as children, but also Zane and the dogs becoming a mechanic. How ZacK always looked after them. Liking the different points of view.
Tiggrchic982 chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Just found this story. THANK YOU! I think the characters are spot-on. Please keep this story going. I need more!
DelusionNyssa chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
I found this story and couldn't quit reading it. I was anger when Zack showed up, with Max on running away from Logan, love the bonding moment between Zane and Max, laughed at the Supernatural pieces, and cried when Jondy died. Max scraced me when she was saying her good-byes but I knew she wasn't gonna jump. Really hope there is more still to come.