Reviews for The Alpha Fights
paulaballa85 chapter 19 . 7/11
I love your style and really hope to see at least another chapter or two of this story. Bane must go down!
Jen10Jen chapter 19 . 1/9
Will there be more!?
Jen10Jen chapter 15 . 1/8
Not crying, but more in love with Alec than ever!
Jen10Jen chapter 14 . 1/8
Love, love, love, love. Can't say that enough!
Jen10Jen chapter 13 . 1/8
Loved Zane here. His jibe about Alec's penis had me laughing out loud. Not that we really know anything about Zane's personality from the show or the books, but I could totally see them putting a line like that in there.
Jen10Jen chapter 3 . 1/8
I'm really enjoying these little snippets into you version of the DA universe. *clicking on to the next chapter and already dreading reaching the end of the piece*
kezztip chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Excellent story - very well written.
strangeJenny chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Please keep writing?!
Its a great story! I know you started it ages ago, but i only found it in the last few days.
I love your characterisation and plot, and that the plot keeps on going, it wasn't just one thing to find the commander of all, but just one step on an epic tale.
You portrayed the Logan and Zack bit well, I could feel myself getting worried about what would happen.
In the fight with Zack, I liked that Alec held back until the end, then he won in a matter of seconds.
I like all the little bits of Max looking after the children.
In this chapter I was a bit confused at the beginning, but it was well told. Please keep writing? You have to finish off the story. How they find and take down Bane.
I like the bit where Alec is doing all the calculations as to how to save Max.
Your used of back-story is great. Not just life at Manticore as children, but also Zane and the dogs becoming a mechanic. How ZacK always looked after them. Liking the different points of view.
Tiggrchic982 chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Just found this story. THANK YOU! I think the characters are spot-on. Please keep this story going. I need more!
DelusionNyssa chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
I found this story and couldn't quit reading it. I was anger when Zack showed up, with Max on running away from Logan, love the bonding moment between Zane and Max, laughed at the Supernatural pieces, and cried when Jondy died. Max scraced me when she was saying her good-byes but I knew she wasn't gonna jump. Really hope there is more still to come.
Ms. Tayanita chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
"You promise?" she asked, her voice wavering, and for a moment he remembered how she had touched his face, telling him he had changed. He had her."I promise." Alec nuzzled her neck, swearing to every god he could think of that he would make Bane pay, not only for every life he ended, but for every second of pain he had caused Max today. Because if there was one thing he knew with every fibre of his being, it was that he would do everything he could to keep Max safe and happy, and no one would stand in the way of that.
HOW AMAZING WAS THIS SCENE! AAAARGH SO FRIGGIN CUTE. LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES IT! AND PLEASE BANE. NEEDS TO GO LIKE YOLO, HOW COULD HE. ANOTHER ONE I HATE LOL. BUT LOVE THE CHAPTER AND MAX AND ALEC TOGETHER SO EFFING CUTE. LIKE CAN YOU TELL, CAPS LOCK *EXCITED* FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATE BUDDY. X
Ms. Tayanita chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Oh Alec. Dont change lol
Ms. Tayanita chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Ooooh whats happening here ...
Love the wrestling match, bro!
Ms. Tayanita chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Far out. That was sad.
Alec and Max- like I know its emotional and serious but I was just so giddy for them like ohkillem at the end *sigh*
Ms. Tayanita chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Naaaaaw Max. Dont emotional Max and Alec aye, but I UNDERSTAND. You have too cause STRUGGLE IS REAL and I cant wait to read more.
Oh and did I mention Logan needs to get hit aye. Im such a hater.