Reviews for Limerence
WildVericia chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
I promised myself I would be productive before I had to head off to classes today. That didn't happen! I've never read such a good Crane story like this before! It was refreshing to see Scarecrow not being hopelessly enthralled with the OC. Also never has a story actually made me question my own morals like this one. If Cillian Murphy decided a life of crime with me as his main squeeze I don't think I'd be able to turn it down. XD. It was really an enjoyable read! You ended it very well where I'm satisfied but if you continued it would certainly make me love you more.
ZombieGirl chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Love it! I was so good! I like the Batman/Catwoman bit-I wonder if one day you'll make another story on this-because let me tell ya . . . . I WOULD READ IT! :D
stAnd out - SHOUT OUT chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
quick sidenote: I think you mixed up Bradley and Barry in this story.

I loved it! This was so awesome; you didn't sugar coat things or making it sickly ooc, which is tragically hard to come by. I'm so glad I found your story, it was one of the best :)
stAnd out - SHOUT OUT chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I didn't even notice your previous story was completed until after I reviewed, so when I found this I had a miniature freak out. Then I saw it was also complete and had a huge freak out. You made me a very happy person! And this was a VERY steamy introduction, I must say I love the way you write :D
xCANxUxHEARxMExDEARx chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
i love you...have my babies? :D lol but seriously i just discovered you like yesterday afternoon and ever since then ive been reading your stories non-stop (only been able to read Agateophobia and Limerence so far). i just finished Limerence like 2hours ago and started your joker one (which you must update soon!) and thought id drop a review before i start your Bane one. i have no life... But anyway just know that i adore you for being a fantastic writer who still actually writes! mostly everyone makes that one golden story then drops off the face of earth D: soo keep up the good work and i shall anxiously wait for more.
filmgeek777 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Oh my goodness I can't believe this story is over! Loved it! I don't really know what I would like to see in a sequel, but if you wrote one I would definitely read it :)
filmgeek777 chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter!
Casey chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
OH MY GOD! POISON IVY!
Penemue's Virtue chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
And my heart is broken. I'm just stumbling all over myself in feels and happiness and sadness and just everything. I do quite enjoy the open ending, by the way. I would, of course, accept another sequel with open arms, but I like this ending, just for my input. I just can't believe it's over.
I've got to say, I'm so glad I found these stories. If it wasn't for the misadventures of Roxy and Jonathan I wouldn't have discovered all these other stories that you've put so much time and effort into. I hope to be reading your stories for a very long time. I'm just happy I got to climb through this adventure with you. You've created a world within someone else's world and gave it a pulse; if that isn't talent, I don't know what is.
These stories have definitely show-cased your talents and solidified your writing style. Just by going through the numerous chapters you can watch your growth in the art of storytelling. I'm saddened that this journey is being retired, but I'm so anxious to see what path will be uncovered next.
Thank you so much for this opportunity to dive into your head. I'll miss Jonathan and Roxy :)
auriellis chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
A lovely ending. And I agree that it doesn't really need a sequel. I think this story sits well as a duet with the first one.
Snowy702 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful stories, you brought so many smiles to my face :)
Caeleste chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
I can say I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end, there was no disappointment what so ever. Th characters development, Jonathan Crane is hard to not fall in love with, even with his mental problem going on.

You are an amazing author! Although I'm sad to see the story end, but it ended on a good note.
Penemue's Virtue chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
So it looks like my life is ending here in another chapter :P
As usual, you've produced an amazing chapter. I so can't wait to read the last chapter. It seems everything's just about wrapped up, but you never know what sort of thing Stark's going to throw out there at the end.
I am so happy that everything did work out. I knew it would, but just reading it relieves some of those fandom feels I've got bottled up. Even baddies need a happy ending sometimes.
Alright, I'll be awaiting the final chapter :)
Also, you should totally be a female Riddler! It's so much fun :D
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Please don't let him hurt her! I love this couple, please update this!
Musicaddict1 chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
I'm usually not one for sappy happy endings but this was truly great because despite how insane they both are they made it through. This is by far my favorite Crane fanfic. Perhaps a sequel?