Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
BlackKiryuu chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Please continue!
Celestialae chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Update and tell me more.
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
It would be great if you picked this story up again, it's great. I really would like to see what happens next.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Is there an update porvavor? Update.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
We want an update (20x). Are Sasuke and Naruto going to reconcile or will there be a lot of hurt and resentment on Naru's part?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
This fic really leaves you wanting to know what happened. Why did Sasuke believe Naruto had done something terrible? What was the terrible thing he supposedly did? From the hints the story dropped, it was something pretty big because Sasuke didn't forgive him for it until he realized Naruto was innocent. (So the crime itself was unforgivable, but Naruto wasn't the culprit, which makes him okay again in Sasuke's opinion.)

And what about Naruto? The parts of the story focusing on him aren't very informative. We see what his life is like now, but I don't get a sense from his half of the story, as I do with Sasuke's, that the two of them meeting up again would be good for Naruto. Naruto seems to be getting by and has a couple of friends, so what does he need Sasuke for? Sasuke is brokenhearted, but how does Naruto feel about Sasuke now? How did he feel about him in the past? If he doesn't have the same kind of hole in his heart that Sasuke does, then the two of them reuniting could be a negative thing for Naruto.

Obviously Naruto is in hiding for some reason, but it's unclear why. It's also unclear why Naruto didn't try to prove his innocence and just ran off instead. Is he avoiding Sasuke, or is he avoiding the law? It's too much if it's all been to avoid Sasuke. He ran away, didn't try to clear his name, changed his identity, and has been using his few remaining friends to cover his tracks. That's a rather hysterical, overly-dramatic reaction to have over the end of a friendship. If Naruto doesn't want to have anything to do with Sasuke anymore, he could just tell him so and that would be the end of it. Eventually, Sasuke would get the hint even if he was determined in the beginning. That's why I'm hoping it's something more serious and isn't directly related to Sasuke. Naruto got expelled over what happened in the past, so I'm hoping he's trying to avoid the law, not that he's trying to avoid Sasuke.

And finally, there's the problem of what happens after Naruto and Sasuke meet up again. Sasuke has become a rather vile person now. He sleeps with whoever and then treats them like shit afterward. And he doesn't treat Sakura and Neji, his two supposed friends, any better. How could Naruto possibly want Sasuke now, given the kind of person he's become? Yes, Sasuke is hurting, but that doesn't excuse his behavior. The fact that he acts like this makes him look weak and pathetic compared to Naruto who works three jobs and has managed to hold his head up high despite all his considerable troubles. So forgetting all about what happened between them in the past, you've got someone who is basically a creep who will eventually try to seduce a morally upright person. That pairing does not work. Is Sasuke going to suddenly turn into a better person once he is exposed to the healing light that is Naruto? I sure hope not because that's a terrible idea for many reasons, not the least of which is the false premise that love can instantly change a person from the inside out.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I have read this fic back to back and yet to see an update or if there is ever going to be one. So what i am guessing is some dick head teacher or staff member supposedly framed Naruto by getting him drunk and taking a "sex" pic of him which left Sasuke feeling angry and betrayed and beat his best friend almost to death? So why was he expelled if he was the victim in all of this? Did Naruto even go to school again after what happened or did he stay with some relatives because of what happened.

Sasuke is truly going to have to get on one knee and beg for forgiveness and possibly get revenge on that one guy who ruined Naruto's school life all together.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I am currently looking through my story favorites and have noticed is this story ever going to be updated again? I mean its good and stuff. Take your time and all i mean i know how difficult it is keeping a story is and with the editing and stuff.

Good job and let me know if there are any improvements with Naruto and Sasuke reconciling.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
When the next update coming up?
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
So is there going to be a coninuation of this story any time soon. Will the meeting between them be unexpected or will it be an all out painful experience with Naruto yelling out curses at his ex-best friend for what he did?

Also, why in the world was he expelled when it was the teacher who was at fault?
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
This almost reminds me of the scene from Boys over Flowers where Sukarako pictures Makino in nothing but her underwater supposedly in bed with some guy like she slept with him but in actuality she had a little too much to drink and passed out so some guy would pose over her half naked. SO Domyouji takes this as betrayal and shuns her until he changes his mind and saves her.

Unfortunately the truth came far too late for Sasuke so Naruto ran away. but question if Naruto was really smart why didnt he atttend college. was the scandal thing so bad he had to quit going to school or something or did he simply have no tuition for such things.

I can see why Naruto would avoid Sasuke for the past 7 years. So what will happen? Will Naruto punch Sasuke once he sees him and curse him out the way Sasuke did?
Fireotaku18 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
this is really good!
Kichou chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
oowww next chap please you so evil keep both of them seperate too long I csnt wait to see what happen next
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 8/27/2012