Reviews for Dear Love, This Means War
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
I wonder if Matt's going to date someone else during the two years, that'd probably be really hard on Mello
umbrella shots chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
poor matty! T_T;

that was so heartbreaking. why would you do this? I don't understand!

with that I look forward to the new story! ty for this oneeee
Huaile chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
My heart just broke
I felt it -shot-
But I really did/do like it, except
Argh god the feels...
umbrella shots chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
oh oh oh noes T_T you did it

waaiiii would you. omg. no. why. ._.
anonymau5 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
why would you do this to them? that's not right. please make things better for them. k? KAAAAY.
umbrella shots chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
oh noes!11!

why does his mother have to be there? mello was having such a good time alone! waaaah so not fair.

I hope nothing bad happens! he doesn't need that D:
MumbleCat chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
I liked this chapter, it was sweet. I really enjoyed the dialogue here,especially Mello's "... romeo and juliet that shit." So very Mello-like, I'm still laughing. Only two chapters left? I am curious how this story will end ;)!
umbrella shots chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
aw that wasn't bad! I think they needed that, yes siree!

good to see mello bottom for a change! lolol

and why end so soon? T_T
MumbleCat chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Yes : ). Thanks for the update! This chapter is super cute. It's great they could have some time together at last and the fair was a super cool date idea, thanks Sayu! I really like how you've included Sayu in this story btw :3. And Matt got a fish was cool xD. So Mello doesn't like the spaceship ride, I found this rather humorous but not sure why I did so... though probably because of the Don't expect anything later statement lol. I like most of the rides, the tea cup like rides where you have to spin the center were my favorite, I guess because it always felt like a competition to see who could spin the until next time, I look forward to the rest of Matt&Mello's date _
umbrella shots chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
you used my idea!11!1! yaaaaaay!1!

I don't have a ride that I like the most. I just like them all!

and shame on mello for being an a-hole. that wasn't needed at all. nope, no siree D8
umbrella shots chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
light is stupid lol why he letting him get on his nerves like dat?

and oh oh make them go to the movies. orrrrrr! like make a fair come into town and they go! whatevs you do im sure itll be awesome mwahaha
Huaile chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
(lazy to log in) Oh gosh this is my life 2 years ago. Weird ono
But I looove. Update soon, okie?
SpicyHippo chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
WOOHOO! great chapter! cant wait for the next one!
frenchampora chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Your writing is amazing and your plot line and characters are great. Don't fret hon, the story is awesome and your writing is fantastic!
Haaku12 chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
The perfect pre-Pride Parade read. :') My babies. Specifically your babies that I look at from afar and call my own.

Also, I gotta say, it was a nice call having Mello fight back this way. Since I first read With Accidents, I've done a good deal of sneaking and such, and even just talking to people without my parents knowing, though not really in a secretive way. It's made me wonder about Mello and the lack of sneaking in WA, though I always assumed he was just too much of a mess at the moment to deal with this. But, I'm liking this. I feel like it just bumped to put the last piece of the fic on the level of the entire rest of your writing!

Keep up this insane glory. :D