Reviews for Dispel the Sandman
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I love this story so much!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Your writing is so good! I just don't know how I haven't given this type of romance a shot before Soooo sad could've read this so long ago!
Clouds of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was bloody amazing! So sweet and sensual and I loved every moment. :D
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I hope you find/found your kitten! And I'm definitely going to favorite this. I love your coming out of the incest-closet scene, and the lemon was deliciousness.
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Simple put this was beautiful! I love the way you write :)
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow! Just wow! Best Elricest I've ever read! Very visceral and romantic. I was tearing up as I read it.

I'm sorry about your kitten. Mine did the same a few years ago, but I found out that my neighbors (who like to feed strays) keep seeing her around every once in a while (she has a very unique coat).
Kandikat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was just...beautiful ._. Like...I don't even have words. The way you put words together is absolutely perfect. This is by far the best fma fic on this site! I guess I'll go read the rest of your stories :)
Mairu and Kururi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
3 3 3 In the news: Fourteen year old dies of nose bleed.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Really liked this - your descriptions and how Al reads Ed's emotions are just amazing

I hope your kitten returns... I've had pets run off before (thankfully they both came back... the fence gate hadn't been latched properly) and it's always horrible :(
rabid kuma chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a sweet piece of angst. Love it! XOXO
Dark Mican chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
HOLY CRAP, YOU WRITE SO GOOD. Q
FXL chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Read this before but I had been up way to long so had to reread to give a proper review.

Okay just like your other work this was amazing. I love the way you use words that I have never seen to convey the emotions they are feeling, it fits so well into the story. Loved how you started it and I could picture Ed looking in shock with his hand over his mouth. I could see everything you described clearly and it was all so amazing. Loved the part after Don't you dare let go. It was so beautiful and that ending loved it.

On a side note hope your kitten returns, it's hard losing a pet no matter how long you've had them.

Anywho anything else you may happen to write, I'll be sure to read it. :)
StrawberriesxBeyond chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was so wonderful! I loved it!