Reviews for Come Awake
TheBombDotOrg chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Such a cute chapter of Natella! I'm so glad Ella got the closure and hopefully she can fully move on with Nate for good I love this story so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ami
JessieJJKim chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Whoa, that...was deep. Haha, ellas parents ,mhmm shes over youu.. she doesn't need youu, nates way better then youu ( guys) read and weep. * tear drop falls* natella forever. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, this is so awesome!
JessieJJKim chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Hardy har har, that's right, pador parents, you just got booted out,out of the competition. Hopefully nates parents can make up for it...and awwww nate cried. See what i mean. Im all giddy now, and probably will stay up all night reading natella stories. Then im going to wake up squealing because i can't have nate all to myself because thats ellas man, so thank you ;) but honestly this is amazing * happy dance* ella, it will all be okay because nates going to catch you when you fall.
canibecandid chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Finally! Ella's stupid parents get what they deserve! I'm a little worried that Van may try and make a reappearance.
She so lucky to have her little unique family and I'm glad that Nate made sure to reaffirm that they would always support her to Ella.
Magnificent work and congrats on all your awards!
canibecandid chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Ella's parents just need to GTFO. I'm so done with them. Seriously, GTFO Pador Parents.
canibecandid chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Ella! I just want to hold you and make all the horrible things go away! :(((
At least you have Nate to keep you warm at night.
JessieJJKim chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Nooo nooo Nooo DONT LEAVE IT THERE DONT LEAVE IT THERE GRRR, ellas parents, i COMAND u to just GO AWAY! Ugh! Nate, you better tell them off cause, wait, how old is ella again. Blah who cares, nate better help her through this...ughh stop making me want nate for my bf. Blah. Best chapter ever! Love it!
canibecandid chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Ella does need to believe in herself and strike out on her own! It's about time that she ventures away from the comfort of Nate's wonderfully attractive arms.
canibecandid chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Awwww! Precious babies! So in love! STOP IT! MY HEART CANT TAKE THE FEELS!
canibecandid chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
That's right Ella, teach him his own lesson... and then give him a little bit more ;)
Moi92 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Absolutely adoreable...
LoopyLizzie chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Aww! Great chapter :) Lizzie x
Moi92 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
As fond as I am of your oneshots (and believe me when I say that I absolutely adore them), your multi-chapter fics sure are something special. This one is really sweet! 3 I can also relate to the whole "worrying about the future"-thing since I am off to Uni in less than a month and while it's superexiting I can't help but feel a little scared at the thought that everything is about to change, for good...
Ami chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Aww, I just adored this chapter it's to sweet and realistic. I loved how Ella got to help Nate in this chapter and seeing how their relationship is evolving I can't wait to read more and I lie this album that your story is based in its so beautiful!

Ami
snoupy chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Love it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon :D