Reviews for Keeping Tradition
Naguabo chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Funny and entertaining story, but if those course titles are real, I am not letting any child of mine study in the United States.
Romantique The Original chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Sweet. Thank you much for fic. I needed it. :)
Completelyinluv chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Great ending! I always luv some Eric/Tami loving;)
Shiny Jewel chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I love drunk Tami a lot. I'm impressed after all that alcohol she didn't pass out and didn't break her word about keeping their "tradition" alive. Haha :) You somehow always manage to make even the sexy scenes romantic.

This was super fun and fabulous closing line!
Romantique The Original chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
The bet was cool!
Shiny Jewel chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Go Tami! Way to defend your man.

I like Eric and his cohort sneaking off for scotch and cigars. "Trophy husband benefits package" haha.

The thought of Eric running after a bunch of rambunctious little boys makes me laugh and think that he would probably thank his lucky stars he only has daughters.
Completelyinluv chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Yay new story! You write Eric and Tami so perfect I feel like I'm watching the show. Can't wait for more.
Shiny Jewel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ah-Eric is a creature of habit isn't he? I like how Tami forces him to step outside his box, even if she needs to somewhat bribe him. I always wondered about Tami & Eric's parents. Aside from a few throwaway lines throughout the show we really have no idea about them, except for that Tami's mom was strict and probably religious and Eric's dad was hard on him so I like that you expand on them a bit in your stories. Gracie is amazing and I kind of feel sorry for this babysitter.