Reviews for Diary Of A Survivalist
SilverGate555 chapter 22 . 7/29
This ending is so sad.
Honestly, I can't really figure out anything else to say about it. When I first saw that Chapter 21 came up, I initially thought that your whole game problem was fixed, but after reading this, I suppose not...
MagicMissile chapter 22 . 7/24
Oh. Damn! Supposing this is the bad end, will you be posting a good end too? Hmm, like... damn! Dunno why, but strangely this motivates me! Possibly some good ol' retribution on those bug flies!
kingleomon13 chapter 22 . 7/24
T_T i figured you would have to do something like this eventually but... this is so sad i'm sad that this story had to end this way but you probably didn't just want to leave it uncompleted forever so i understand.
For the last time on this wonderful story this is Kingleomon13 signing out...
SilverGate555 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Aww... It's too bad that you can't finish the game... I have a DS and a 3DS but my problems were the older DS games not being recognized sometimes.
On the brighter note, your fan fiction is very funny!
Sketchy Tetra chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
I see, and I'm impressed you made a story this far with little information on the game. :) Good job anywho, and unfortunately, I have no clue how to fix that problem, much less how he figured that out in the first place... I'll look it up though!
that's the best I got, Maybe you could contact them? Just a little suggestion... Great job with the story, you did well. :3
kingleomon13 chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Another good chapter as always too bad they aren't longer but they are still just as good thanks for writing

P.S. i have my story up if you want to read
Sketchy Tetra chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Ahaha rampage time! I thought you'd continue, I still have the faith in you! That first part was funny, but makes you think how they all just unconsciously slay monsters. Well this is a game so... Sweet update!
kingleomon13 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
I'm honestly loving this story i love the etrian odyssey series and am sad to say there aren't many fics about it been wrighting one of my own based on etrian odyssey iv although it's more of a romance haven't uploaded it yet trying to get a few chapters out first so people aren't waiting for weeks on end ;) mines based around a sniper (oh gods i'm rambleing aren't i) hope you write more soon also i won't throw projectiles so have some fresh fruit
Sketchy Tetra chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
It's fine, I'm glad you're still working on this story. This chapter, for sure was much more serious, which is sometimes needed, keep going?
Sketchy Tetra chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
This is funny! XD Didn't even know until I read it!
MagicMissile chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
It is always great to receive new updates for stories like these. The whole diary thing is a really fun idea. Also, I do hope Kat gets her revenge on Veleno. He's a jerk!
MagicMissile chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
That's it! *grabs lots of medicas and nectars*

Now she'll never die!
Steele Rose chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I read this in the car and couldn't stop. A rather enjoyable read. I kind of want to see more character interaction, as your characters all seem to be likable and rather well-thought. I'll be looking forward for more.
MagicMissile chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
I remember writing a story about a female survivalist and a clawbug...and it was not safe for work! Haha, anyway funny chapter. Those quintuplets sure give me the willies!
Dmitri chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
oooh, a dream of foreshadowing... that was a pretty bone-chilling line that one of the five said. i wonder where THAT will go.
oh and as for the shortcut, i know about it _ you see, i've obtained the Town Crown in Etrian Odyssey... there's no part of the labyrinth i havent explored. i simply meant that very soon, their monetary needs will grow exponentially. but if it has worked for you in-game, then PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE COMPUTER XD
keep up the good writing