Reviews for Diary Of A Survivalist
kingleomon13 chapter 20 . 1/27
Another good chapter as always too bad they aren't longer but they are still just as good thanks for writing

P.S. i have my story up if you want to read
Sketchy Tetra chapter 20 . 1/27
Ahaha rampage time! I thought you'd continue, I still have the faith in you! That first part was funny, but makes you think how they all just unconsciously slay monsters. Well this is a game so... Sweet update!
kingleomon13 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
I'm honestly loving this story i love the etrian odyssey series and am sad to say there aren't many fics about it been wrighting one of my own based on etrian odyssey iv although it's more of a romance haven't uploaded it yet trying to get a few chapters out first so people aren't waiting for weeks on end ;) mines based around a sniper (oh gods i'm rambleing aren't i) hope you write more soon also i won't throw projectiles so have some fresh fruit
Sketchy Tetra chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
It's fine, I'm glad you're still working on this story. This chapter, for sure was much more serious, which is sometimes needed, keep going?
Sketchy Tetra chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
This is funny! XD Didn't even know until I read it!
MagicMissile chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
It is always great to receive new updates for stories like these. The whole diary thing is a really fun idea. Also, I do hope Kat gets her revenge on Veleno. He's a jerk!
MagicMissile chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
That's it! *grabs lots of medicas and nectars*

Now she'll never die!
Steele Rose chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I read this in the car and couldn't stop. A rather enjoyable read. I kind of want to see more character interaction, as your characters all seem to be likable and rather well-thought. I'll be looking forward for more.
MagicMissile chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
I remember writing a story about a female survivalist and a clawbug...and it was not safe for work! Haha, anyway funny chapter. Those quintuplets sure give me the willies!
Dmitri chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
oooh, a dream of foreshadowing... that was a pretty bone-chilling line that one of the five said. i wonder where THAT will go.
oh and as for the shortcut, i know about it _ you see, i've obtained the Town Crown in Etrian Odyssey... there's no part of the labyrinth i havent explored. i simply meant that very soon, their monetary needs will grow exponentially. but if it has worked for you in-game, then PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE COMPUTER XD
keep up the good writing
Dmitri chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
keep up the great work, Ryu-hime :3
anyways, the quintuplets are hilarious, tho it might be a good idea to give them a medic (or at least a troubodour with healing/relaxing songs) in the long run. unless, of course, your story is actually based on YOUR playthrough, in which case nevermind... haha, but i remember thats what i did in my playthrough. my gathering party consisted of one Dark Hunter (dark-skinned, white-haired; the party leader), a Troubodour with healing skills (dark-skinned female) and 3 Survivalists (all but the blonde female-that one is my overall guild leader) who each specialize in one gathering skill. This way they can definitely hold their own in the labyrinth :)
As for my own story, im in the brainstorming phase, basically writing a full summary, i've got 10 pages of notes so far... and i've decided to do a crossover later in the story ;) a crossover involving a certain nameless hero from a small mountain town who hunts monsters...
MagicMissile chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
I read all the chapters. This was a pretty fun read, but it's so short. Please update?
Maglyt1 chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
I really am enjoying this so far, it's nice that we can see through one character and know exactly how she feels. Though I'd also like to know more about her past, and the other character's too, well Mariana might be hard he. Well keep up the good work! Also curious about Kat and Veleno.
Dmitri chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Aaaand now I'm up to speed :) this is gonna turn out to be an awesome story. A suggestion: i know a little bit about Kat's backstory, but maybe in the next few chapters you could indulge in the backstory of the others. Your guild members have a lot of potential character, just under the surface... another element of a great story is fleshing out the characters a bit. You may also want to mention some of the specific skills that each guildmember learns or uses. Keep up the good writing :)
Dmitri chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
uh oh... am i sensing the beginnings of a romantic sub-plot? X3
haha, just gotta keep reading i guess... if only these enjoyable chapters were longer :/