Reviews for The Beast You Made of Me
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
I love the story,and i would like more of it,please update i would love more of this even after 4 years, i miss this story
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
omg love this story! please continue!
the-power-of-love chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
I really do hope that this story isn't abandoned because it's really good. Hope that there is an update to this soon
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
You should definetly continue this. It's amazing!
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
nice keep going it good
klainescolfer chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Arg, I love this story and the fact that it endedlike this aaah. Hope you'll ever update again so I'll finally understand what actually happened in the finale scene :p
Katrinas.Geek chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
I. LOVE. IT. I have a theory, and I want to see if it's true so pleeeeeaaaaassseee update!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Umm what
Storyholder chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Wish Kurt had just left there and then. T_T I want to see heartbroken Blaine.
DustyQOTF chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Hoping your health is better. its been a year since a update and I really enjoy this story.
gabeys chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
when would u be updating love it
amrawo chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I love this story! It's too cute! I can't wait to read more! As for the questions in the a/n, I want more of everything! And I hope maybe that Kurt has dormant wolfyness as well! Update soon!
Sofia Michelle chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I know ya been more than a year but PLEASE UPDATE! Love it!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
When will this be updated? Please update soon! It's been over a year since the last update and I really wish to know how this will turn out. This is too good to stop reading. :( UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
patricia.remacova chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
What is Jace a werewolf? And what about Kurt has he some werevolf blood or is he completely human? Are you still here and okaning on continuing this? please continue is perfect... on th e front is that this story is not abandoned, but I have different feeling...