Reviews for Eyes on the Road, Hands on the Wheel
ptv0280 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
yesssss
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Loved this :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Wow, that was perfect and perhaps only a beginning. Nice visuals.
hp4evar chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This remains one of the hottest fics I have ever read (and I have read many, so WOW). What a fucking scorcher, and very in-character as well. I particularly like the imagery of Castiel's self-loathing when he failed to drive right-the different way than anyone else he expressed it, as Dean noticed. Just. Wow.

I wouldn't actually say Castiel read his mind in 4x01, tbh, I think he was just slowly (autistic!) catching on to what Dean meant, surprised as he was by The Righteous Man meaning it. I do think he can read minds though-when he touches people, especially, he can, if they're human (like Chastity in 5x03 and the Sister, via her bone, in 7x23, and Rowena, in 10x23). And I can actually totally buy that he knows Dean's body (though not Dean's mind, necessarily, respectful of not reading it because Dean wouldn't want him to, even when he touches him) better than anyone, having woven it together using his grace (though...not for months, I would say. Dean was only gone for four months and he was in Hell for thirty years, so it'd only be a month at most).

I'm still reeling throughout this comment, wow. SO good. It's one of the fics I come back to read again and again because just WOW. Such a good Dean, such a good Cas, such a good depiction of their time together and their sex (just the right hint of smugness and just the right hint of shocked fumbling, from Cas, which is HARD to capture imo) and their post-sex pillow talk. And I'm still chuckling at the utter believability of Cas fucking up driving cos he's staring at Dean.
Mella chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Been reading your supernatural fanfiction and I love it! I think your an amazing writer. Thank you so much for the great stories..
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
XD I love how you end with a bit of humor in your stories, it always makes me crack up even if it is directly after the smut.
yoaifanatic22 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I LOVED IT
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was so flipping amazing! Not much else can say that wouldn't repeat that point over and over
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Loooove it.
mindofgeekness chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Awesome. Just yes. :)
ss chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Holy.. fuck... this is the second time I've read it and it. . and just wow... I love it! I am amazed, blown away.
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh how Castiel was lucky to have his driving lesson end like that... that was hot as hell and sweet as heaven. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
It just- Oh my- um, yes, this was very very very good.
Ladypiccolo chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
These two paragraphs are AMAZING... I love how you used the concept of Cas remaking Dean in this way.. And that 'if you'll let me' sublime!
"I pieced you back together with everything that I am. The knowledge I hold of this body is beyond the use of human perception; your brain cannot even begin to fathom the things I could do to you."
[...]
"And I will apply this knowledge to you, time and time again. I will make you beg as I ruin you, Dean; while I make you mine and brand you for eternity. I will do all those things, but only if you let me."